One of Us, A hero.

Start from the beginning

Physically he didn't change much, but the air around him clearly separated him from others. 

"I-Izuku?.." A woman's voice called out interrupting them. Midoriya turned his attention to a voice he was all too familiar with.

But what his eyes met were something he wasn't very prepared for. Talking about physical change, Inko seemed completely different.

She had slimmed down considerably, although slightly chubby from appearances her height somehow was regained??

She had slight dark bags under her eyes most likely from worrying for him. Midoriya went over, his hard appearance and heroic desires slowly got pushed to the back of his mind. As he changed from the hero Deku to Izuku Midoriya, the son of Inko.

A few tears ran down his cheeks as he ran over and hugged his mother tightly. Both cried, with Inko watering the grass enough for the next 5 years. 

"Wh-hic What happened to you. Y-You've lost so much weight." Midoriya asked in between sniffles and hiccups. 

"She refused to eat much. Always repeating about how she doesn't know if her son is eating well himself or not. And truth be told, you weren't were you?" Aizawa asked walking up to him.

"sens-" Midoriya tried to speak but as he got up, Aizawa punched him right in the face. Making him fall back down. 

"That's what you got for leaving without permission." Aizawa told him, "Look over there," he pointed behind Midoriya.

When he turned, he saw all his classmates standing there in a group. Midoriya wanted to speak but he choked on his words. 

What could he tell them now? What could he say to earn any level of forgiveness? When he himself knew what he was doing. 

He left his friends behind. He turned his back on them, and in this fit of guilt, he could do nothing but look down at the ground with ashamed eyes.

"Midoriya," Todorki called out. "We'll be in the gamma site in an hour. Come there." 

After that they all left towards the site gamma. 

Ryukyu wanted to say something but Aizawa stopped her.

"This is a matter between them. It's not something we as teachers or adults should get involved in." Aizawa turned to Midoriya, staring at the back of his student's back. Before sighing to himself, he would never admit to him that he was relieved to see him alright, relatively at least. "Come on Midoriya. Let's go for a debriefing and get you fixed by Recovery girl."

Midoriya excused himself and promised his mother to talk to his mother in the afternoon. While they were headed to the meeting room, recovery girl scolded Midoriya heavily for pushing himself too far once more.

To say that SaS felt out of place was an understatement. She didn't get to utter a single word throughout the rollercoaster of emotions. She felt out of place but didn't see fit to interrupt. 

In the Meeting Room

"Alright. So let's get started with the information we currently have access to." Aizawa used his clicker to proceed with the slides. 

"From the search that we have places we can rule out common areas: the general area around U.A, around the area of Shiketsu. Hosu. Kanegawa prefecture, and 7 other major locations based on people.

So far 243 criminals, 3rd rate crooks, desperate thieves, the reason for crime goes on. Vigilantes are on a rise and people in general have an increased dealing of armaments of various lethalities."