Sasuke's body tensed at that he turned back his head lowering, and eyes falling over his lap as he thought. Naruto moved away from the window to take a seat in his chair.

"From what you told me Sasuke…..do you think he's just after your father?"

Sasuke head snapped up his eyes falling over the blonds who stared back at him. Sasuke hunched over slightly his hands falling over his face in defeat.

"I wouldn’t doubt it." Sasuke whispered.

Sasuke shook his head in defeat he felt the tension in his shoulder grip, and twist with tightness.

"Hey." Naruto called with delicate a tone.

Sasuke felt a tender touch upon his shoulder the tension easing slowly. The raven lifted his head catching the blond smiling sweetly at him, while he rubbed his shoulder.

"Everything, is going to be okay, we will figure something out okay."

Sasuke couldn’t describe in words how grateful, and how blessed he felt to have Naruto by his side. Sasuke rose his hand to capture the blonds hand that was on his shoulder. The tender grasp, and touch made Naruto's heart warm. Sasuke brought that hand on his lap, as his thumb rubbed the top of the blonds hand. Sasuke's orbs trailed over Naruto's left hand. His eyes slightly widened when he realized Naruto's finger was bare.

'Tou-chan never gave me the rings.'

Sasuke's eyes trailed back up to meet the blonds.

'Even though they are fake rings Naruto deserves better.'

"I really don’t know what I can do to thank you for everything."

Naruto perked up at those words he smiled brightly, and lifted his nose just a bit with pride.

"You don’t have to thank me for anything…..but there is something you can promise me." Naruto hummed at the end his hand grasping Sasuke's lightly.

Sasuke chuckled at the blonds joy.

"Oh, and what would that promise be?"

Naruto moved his hand that Sasuke was grasping to lift it up, and point out his pinky.

"That we make a promise to keep in contact, after this contract." Naruto hummed, and smiled brightly, as he wiggled his pinky.

Sasuke's lips curled into a smile he lifted his hand to then hook his pinky with Naruto.

"I don’t need to promise you that, I decided on continuing our bond, since the time I started to get to know you." Sasuke confessed.

Naruto's cheeks flushed his smile brightened, and heart skipped more than just a beat. His pinky gripped Sasuke's back his smile glowing, and never fading. They slowly let go, and as their fingers parted Sasuke couldn’t fight against the urge to do what he wanted. He leaned over his arms embracing the blond, and pulling him in delicately. Naruto was shocked by the sudden gesture, but his eyes softened, and smile melted at the hug. His body felt warm, as she was embraced by Sasuke.

"Really thank you for everything."

Naruto's arms hooked around Sasuke's waist he snuggled against the raven, Sasuke feeling a fluttering sensation in his stomach, as Naruto hugged him back. The blond rested his nose against the ravens shoulder catching Sasuke's scent that made him want to snuggle more against him. They stayed like that for a moment embracing each other both not wanting to let go from the warm sensation that enveloped them.