Who are you?

(A month later)

<Jungwon pov>

I didn't go for a run this time instead I woke up the same time, went to the stairs out front, and sat there waiting for the sun to rise, I was drinking some hot chocolate and had a padded jacket on with some gloves, it's December and the weather is getting colder. The others eventually joined me, we did this every year as soon as it hits December 1, sadly Heeseung hyung never became a part of the ritual but we did this for him since he was the one that wanted to do this before.

Jay: When did you make hot choco?

Me: As soon as I woke up.

Jake: Thanks, I'm glad you didn't burn down the kitchen.

Me: Hyung~ I only heated some water up don't be so dramatic.

Ni-ki: Yeah hyung~

Sunoo: OMG Ni-ki doing aegyo!!! I think Santa gave me my Christmas gift early hehe.

Sunghoon: Wah!!!

The sun finally rose and we all became silent, enjoying the warmth it gave out. The I-landers were gone again, they were out since yesterday, a mission in Jeju. Though not all of them went there, some went to Japan, even to America depending on the missions they had and who was capable of going. We on the other hand focused more on the ones in Seoul since every other group in HYBE focused more globally. We stayed there until it was time for breakfast, we went back inside and Jake hyung and Jay hyung decided to cook some pancakes. Sunoo hyung, Sunghoon hyung, Ni-ki, and I went to the living room and decided to watch some Christmas movies, we were halfway through Home Alone 2 when the hyungs called us, I paused the movie and we all sprinted to the kitchen.

We all sat down thanking the two before we started eating, we continued watching Home Alone 2 still reacting to everything that happened hehe. After the movie ended we all put our dishes in the sink, I and Sunghoon hyung ended up washing the dishes since we lost to Rock Paper Scissors. Once we were done I went up to Heeseung hyungs room and cuddled up next to Jay hyung, we didn't have anything today so we're all having some quality time with our lovers.

Jay: You wanna talk about something or do you wanna watch something while we cuddle?

Me: Can we talk about your dates with each other?

Jay: Me and Heeseung hyung?

Me: Yeah, Heeseung hyung used to brag about how you would take each other to surprise dates.

Jay: Sure, I'll do my favorite which was the day he asked me to be his.

Me: Wait! He was the one that popped the question?!

Jay: Yep hehe, I was shocked too you know...To be honest, though I wanted to pop the question he beat me to it so yeah hehe.

Me: Tell me what happened!!!

Jay: Okay okay, so it started when

(flashback)

<Jay pov>

Heeseung: Jay wake up~

Me: Why hyung~ it's our day off~

Heeseung: Yeah so we're going out on a date so wake the hell up!

Me: Okay okay I'm up

Heeseung: Good now go take a bath, I'll prep you an outfit, I'll be waiting outside.

Me: Okay hyung

Heeseung hyung kissed my forehead before leaving me alone in our room, yes we have our own room, every couple does. I went to the bathroom and took a shower, did my skincare then went out and saw the outfit, I guess we're going somewhere fancy? I put it on as well as the jewelry that Heeseung hyung picked out. I went out after locking the door and waved to a few I-landers before going out front.