Apart for a while PT.1

OH GOD I AM SO SORRY FOR MISSING THE TIME OF PUBLISHING THIS CHAPTER, I THOUGHT IT WAS A WEEKDAY HEHE Love you lots <3

<Jake pov>

It's been a month since Sunghoon and I have been officially together, we have been going strong, and also the rest of the couples. School isn't too hard and going on small missions was alright, we were never alone on the missions but we weren't always with our partners during the missions. But that's fine, we like each other's company anyway.

Jungwon: Jake hyung, PD-nim texted me, he said we'll be going on a mission, just the three of us.

Me: You, me, and Niki?

Jungwon: Yeah

Me: Do the other four have a mission elsewhere?

Jungwon: Nope

Me: Okay, you go tell Niki, I'll tell the rest.

Jungwon went up to Niki's room while I went over to the I-Land house, they were there since K hyung and Heeseung hyung needed to talk and the other three just wanted to spend time with the I-landers.

Jimin: Oh Jake, you came to hang out too?

Me: Sorry hyung but I came here to tell the four that we're going on a mission.

Jimin: All seven of you?

Me: No, just me, Jungwon, and Niki.

Jimin: Oh well Sunghoon and Jay are with the 02z while Heeseung is with K in the garden.

Me: Thanks hyung

Jimin: No problem.

I walked to the garden first since I knew where that was but I saw 02z on the balcony so I'll go there later.

Sunghoon: Babe, wanna hang with us?

Me: We need to talk.

Sunghoon: Us two?

Me: All of us.

The two left the balcony while I walked up to the two.

Me: Hyung

K: Jake, do you need Heeseungie?

Me: Yeah, sorry about this.

K: It's fine, he was going back anyway.

Heeseung: What's up?

Me: House, discuss, mission. 

Heeseung: All of us?

Me: Talk? yes but mission? No.

Heeseung hyung and I walked back to our house and saw everyone in the living room. The topic wasn't serious but we just need to tell them.

Jay: Spill

Niki: So me, Jake hyung, and Jungwon hyung are going on a mission in Busan, we'll be staying there for three days max as we only need to check on a small company that PD-nim had offered some money. He wants us to check if they're using it for themselves and not for anything bad.

Sunoo: Okay, so you guys won't be here for three days? That's too long~

Niki: I know Sunshine but it's our job.

Sunoo: I know, I'll miss sleeping with you.

Niki: Me too

Me: Okay so we need to pack since PD-nim said we need to leave later in the afternoon to get there before midnight, he also wants us to check on some enemies that have no threat to us so far but he thinks they're in with Jungwon's Dad.