Trusting one another

<Sunoo pov>

I woke up and looked at my phone. Thank god for Jake hyung for lending me his charger. 

Me: 6 am, It's only 6 am? Wow, I woke up early.

I looked around and saw Heeseung hyung hugging Jay hyung and Sunghoon hyung was hugging a pillow. I thought to myself, should I wake them up? After an argument in my head happens I first thought of waking up Sunghoonie hyung.

Me: Hyung, wake up. Come on we need to get out before Niki, Jungwonie, and Jake hyung wake up.

Sunghoon: Yeah..... I'm up 

He was up but he was staring at nothing. But that's how he usually is that's why I woke him up first. 

Me: Jay hyung wake up please. Jay hyung come onnnnnn wake upppppppp pleaseeeeeeeee

Jay hyung woke up after my many attempts of trying to wake him up. I was about to kick his balls if he wasn't going to wake up.

Me: Finally, your awake hyung. *sigh* Can you wake Heeseung hyung up, I don't wanna get scolded again after last time.

Jay: Huh? Uh yeah sure. *rubbing his eyes*

I neatly piled up all of the things we used and put the couch back to where it was. We were was walking towards the door to leave until I saw the door open and heard someone's voice.

<Jungwon pov>

I woke up to my alarm, I looked at my phone and saw that it was 5 am. I stood up and checked if my friends were alive. I walked towards Jake hyung first since his room is the closest to the stairway. When I went in and saw Jake hyung sleeping peacefully I was thankful but I had to check Niki just in case they were just starting to target us one by one and not kill us on the same day. I went in and saw Niki sleeping like a starfish and I giggled a bit. I went down and saw the four asleep, Niki wasn't lying when he said that they were dashing. I went out of the door to our front garden and did some stretching before I did my morning run. I was at my and my friend's favorite spot in the town and saw the sunrise. Yes, our favorite spot was a cliff but with a fence. It was 6:40 am when I got back to our house I also did some grocery shopping for breakfast. I opened the door with my keys and saw the four hyungs trying to leave.

Me: Good morning to you four. 

I said kind of excited cause they're gonna taste Jake hyungs cooking. Though I'm glad i caught them since I would be pretty disappointed if they left without us knowing.

Me: Thanks for not killing us last night and uhhh you guys can't leave yet.

Jay: Good morning and why can't we leave yet?

Me: Well because you guys haven't tasted Jake hyungs cooking and cops surrounded the exit points of our town.

Heeseung: Thanks but I still don't get why you guys haven't reported us or turned us in yet.

Me: So you want me to do it, I will if you wa-

Sunoo: No! We are grateful. Thanks

Me: Good *smiles* Now just wait at the couch. I'll wake the others up.

Jay hyung took the groceries and started organizing them, Heeseung hyung and Sunghoon hyung went to the couch and turned on the TV. Sunoo hyung joined me as he wanted to wake up Niki he said he had a plan and I warned him not to do that, he scoffed and said that he'll be fine. I went to wake up Jake hyung.

Me: Jake hyungggggg wake up, rise and shine Jake hyunggggg

I said and he woke up instantly. I opened his curtains to let the sun in.