First Mission PT.3

<Author pov>

The guys have been training with Niki for three days now and it was finally the day they needed to infiltrate the enemy base. The guys were all getting ready, checking each other if they forget something. After getting what they need, they all went downstairs and to the living room where the two leaders will tell them the plan.

K: We will be splitting up into three groups, one of which each person knows the Japanese techniques. So Me, Taki, and Niki will be sort of leading the groups.

Jungwon: These Three circles are where our three groups will enter, not all of us will enter but two groups will be entering at the same time while the last group will be killing outside. Taki's group will be the one outside while the rest of the groups will go to the top where the boss is.

K: In Taki's group is Sunoo, Kyungmin, Nicholas. In my group is Jake, Ej, Sunghoon.

Jungwon: With Niki is me, Heeseung hyung and Jay hyung. You guys won't enter until 10 minutes is over, if we are not out of there by 12:20 am then go all out.

Heeseung: Okay, is everyone ready?

Everyone: Yeah

K: Let's go then

They all got in the three cars and drove to the destination, everyone had a watch to track the others and earpieces to communicate with each other. Niki was anxious since Sunoo wasn't with him but it's safer to be outside than tackling the inside, He looked at a picture he secretly took of Sunoo, he was looking at the flowers in their garden back at the Enhypen house.

Jungwon: When did you take that?

Niki: After the guy insulted him

Jungwon: What guy?

Niki: The one we tortured, I knew he needed a breather so I took him out to the garden to look at the plants. He wasn't looking so I snatched a pic, he looks beautiful.

Jungwon: Is this...

Niki: Yeah, since he'll be far away, I can just look at this but it can also by him some time if it doesn't work since it's only a picture.

Jungwon: Okay

Jungwon looks to the front seats and was also a bit worried about his hyungs. Though they were in the same line of work he still thinks of scenarios where one of them might die or both of them will die and he won't be able to save them.

Jay: Wonie you good?

Jungwon: Huh? Oh yeah, I'm good

Heeseung: You sure?

Jungwon: Yes hyung, I'm good

Heejay: Okay

(this conversation is in a whisper)

Niki: Your creating scenarios again aren't you.

Jungwon: Sadly, I am.

Niki pats Jungwon on the back

Niki: Nothing will happen hyung, they won't die. You won't allow that to happen no matter what.

Jungwon: I know but what if

Niki: No what-ifs, you won't allow something to happen to anyone you care about. Me and Jake hyung will back you up, the others too.

Jungwon: Thanks Niki, you really are sometimes like a hyung hehe

Niki: No worries hyung hehe

(In K's car)

Ej: I wonder if they'll expect us