Face to Face

<Sunoo pov>

(a week later)

Finally! We're going back to the campus!!!! I'm so excited, I can't wait to make new friends and probably show off who's mine. Hehe

Me: GOOD FOR YOU, YOU LOOK HAPPY AND HEALTHY, NOT ME, IF YOU EVER CARED TO ASK ~

Niki: GOOD FOR, YOU'RE DOIN' GREAT OUT THERE WITHOUT ME, BABY, GOD I WISH I COULD DO THAT ~

Sunki: I'VE LOST MY MIND, IV'E SPENT THE NIGHT CRYIN' ON THE FLOOR OF MY BATHROOM BUT YOU SO UNAFFECTED, I REALLY DON'T GET IT BUT I GUESS GOOD FOR YOU ~

Niki and I were in my room, he slept here last night and woke up earlier than me so he took a bath. After doing my morning routine, I did my makeup while listening to music so we sang a lot of songs.

Jungwon: Sunoo hyung! Are you done yet?

Me: Yeah, I'm done

We all got downstairs and saw no food on the table, we looked at the clock on the wall and notice we have 20 minutes left before the 1st ring bells.

Jake: Breakfast on the way?

Everyone: Mcdonalds

We all piled into the limo and went to the drive-thru and ate the food while checking our schedule and also checking if we missed any homework or projects. We got there and heard the bell rang, at least we weren't late hehe, I rushed to get my stuff in the locker with about 5 minutes left before I'm late for my first class. I sprinted to my class and was lucky that the Professor arrived later than his usual time, I sat down and saw the Professor come in with a new student.

Professor: Good morning everyone, today we have a new student joining us this semester, please introduce yourself.

???: Hello everyone, my name is Kim Doyoung, nice to meet you all.

Professor: You may sit beside Kim Sunoo, raise your hand, please.

I raised my hand since I had an empty seat beside me. He jogged up to my spot since my spot was way more at the back, he had a handsome look and quite baby-like features too, I bet he's not single.

Doyoung: Hi, I guess I'll be your seatmate for the rest of the semester

Me: Yeah, I guess so. Wanna join me and my friends during lunch?

Doyoung: Nah, I'm good, my brothers are here.

Me: Oh really, who?

Doyoung: Kim Junkyu is the name of my older brother and his friend group.

Me: Well, I hope we can be good friends too Doyoung

Doyoung: Of course Sunoo

The both of us started listening to the lecture but also helping each other out while taking notes and I was giving him some advice since he just transferred and missed a few online lessons. We sometimes made a few jokes in between and would have small convo's in our other classes, lucky that we were still seatmates but we split up as soon as we went to the cafeteria.

Doyoung: Do we have any more classes together after lunch?

Sunoo: We don't unfortunately but let's stay in touch with each other alright?

Doyoung: No problem

We said our goodbyes and went to our separate tables.

Niki: Name?

Sunoo: His name is Kim Doyoung and he is my new seatmate and my new friend.

Jungwon: I don't really like him