Getting Ready

<Jungwon pov>

I was stretching with Ni-ki and Jake hyung as the other hyungs were busy stretching with the I-landers. Ni-ki and I talked about it once and we were paranoid that we haven't spent some time together like we used to but they've been brothers even before we were lovers so Ni-ki and I came to an agreement to hang with each other when we feel touch-deprived. Jake hyung on the other hand was alright, Sunghoon hyung would actually stick with him or bring Jake hyung with him.

Ni-ki: Hyung, I really don't feel like training~

Me: Ni-ki, we can't skip this one remember?

Ni-ki: I know but if we're picking partners, I'm picking you cause I think Sunoo hyung would pick Sungchul hyung or Kyungmin hyung or Hanbin hyung.

Me: Awww that's alright Ni-ki and sure I'll be your partner.

Ni-ki: Thanks hyung

K: Okay so everyone, we're going to be training with Stray Kids Sunbae, you guys need to partner up since Stray Kids Sunbae are going to be sparring with us.

Youngbin: Should we split up babe?

Nicholas: As much as I want you guys to not be partners, you two fit each other even on the battlefield so I suggest you don't.

Ej: Okay then

Daniel: Chul hyung can we be partne-

Sunoo: I pick Sungchul hyung!

Daniel: Hyung~

Sungchul: Sunoo, why don't you pick Ni-ki? I wanna partner up with Niel.

Sunoo: Kyungmin!

Kyungmin: Okay hyung

Sunoo: Yehey!

Ni-ki: Told you so

Me: Well except for the part that he'll be partners with Sungchul hyung.

Ni-ki: Yeah you're right.

Partners: 

Jay and Heeseung

Jungwon and Ni-ki

Jake and Sunghoon

Sunoo and Kyungmin

Hanbin and K

Nicholas and Seon

Geonu and Jimin

Sungchul and Daniel

Taki and Yoonwon

Jaeho and Jaebom

Youngbin and Ej

Taeyong wasn't participating since he got injured when they were on a mission last night. I walked to K hyung with Ni-ki behind me and he told me to check up on Stray Kids sunbae so we did, we went to the locker room and knocked on the door before we heard a come in.

Bang Chan: We'll be there in a sec.

Me: Okay sunbae and do you have partners already?

Lee Know: Yeah, our lovers.

Ni-ki: O-oh...

I.N: Something wrong?

Me: Our lovers didn't pick us but that's alright.

Hyunjin: But why though?

Ni-ki and Jungwon: We don't know either.

Bang Chan: Oh well uhm let's go, we don't know the way there hehe.