Trouble

<Sunghoon pov>

We were packing up to go home and cleaning up the place PD-nim got for us, Yeonjun hyung cooked for us earlier since Jay and I stayed up a bit late, we had to do some stuff to find Jungwon's Dad but It's was no use. Even the people we have connections with told us they didn't have anything new about Jungwon's Dad, Ni-ki was right, maybe he did get help from some Japanese Assassin cause he is hiding pretty well.

Jay: Hoon, Kai is calling us down.

Me: Coming 

I followed him down the steps and saw the others on the table, they were setting up the table so I went over to Yeonjun hyung and helped him bring the food to the table, we were going to have breakfast before we leave and Taehyun wanted some Cheese Tteokbokki so that was our breakfast. We also had to go somewhere before going back to our houses checking up on a small company Bang PD-nim has invested in.

Me: Bang PD-nim invests in a lot of small companies.

Soobin: It's because some are his friends while some are people who need protection and gives their loyalty to him and to call for them when we need them.

Jay: Cool

Me: You're thinking of having your own?

Jay: Not really, maybe just a small company of a clothing line.

Me: Sounds like you, I'll model them for you.

Beomgyu: Us too, call us when you decide to do it.

Yeonjun: That'll be awesome, clothes designed by you and we get to model it. Sounds like an honor.

Jay: It'll be my pleasure hehe.

Soobin: Okay so Kai is done washing the dishes and I'm done drying them so we can go now.

Yeonjun: Okay everyone, let's get out of this house.

Everyone: Yes hyung

We all grabbed our bags and went out the door, Soobin hyung locked the front door and placing the key where we first found it. We got in the van and Yeonjun hyung was the one driving while Beomgyu hyung was at the passenger seat. Soobin and Taehyung were sitting next to each other while Jay and Kai sat next to each other. I sat alone in the back and went on my laptop, I did a perimeter check to see if any enemies were on our tail. 

Kai: What are you doing?

Me: I was doing a perimeter check, why?

Kai: What do you want in Mcdonald's?

Me: I'll have ice cream and some fries.

Kai: Hyung he wants Ice cream and Fries!

Me: Mcflurry

Kai: Mcflurry!

Yeonjun: Okay!

Jay: Hoon, did Jake text you yet?

Me: No, what about your babies?

Jay: No they haven't, maybe because they're in school.

Me: I know that but Jake could've at least texted me back or seen it.

Jay: He hasn't seen it?!

Kai: Seen what?

Me: Jake, he hasn't seen my message and it's making me worry.

Jay: Maybe a strict professor?

Me: No professor on our campus is that strict.

Kai: Then maybe he has a surprise for you guys.