Chapter: 26

(consider the mistakes)

"Ggukie pleaseeeeeee just this once"

- Nope! Not happening hun.

"Just this one, I swear!!"

- Noooo..

"Lemme just take one! Pose for me Ggukieeeee~"

"Please please pretty pwease"

Taehyung finally used his real weapon. His puppy eyes with jolted out pouty lips, together.

And that was where Jeongguk lost

And that was where Jeongguk lost. How could he not! Tell me can anyone ever resist Taehyung's this state?

Jeongguk nodded.

"Yeaaahhhhhhh" Taehyung showed his biggest smile at his victory of making Jeongguk showing his bunny teeth to the camera.

Basically they were taking some couple selfies in their room when Jeongguk accidentally smiled his bunny one in one picture & after that Taehyung was literally begging him to do more.

He just didn't understand why his lover always keeps his mouth close while taking pictures. Not like he didn't smile, of course he did, but a small one.

Taehyung insisted him thousand times to put his big smile on but Jeongguk kept declining saying he looked like some rabbit.(duh🙄)

Well it was for something Taehyung said few months ago that 'What's this snowball doing in this picture" about a random photo of them where Jeongguk was grinning a lot & after that Jeongguk just small smiled in every pictures thinking he looked bad which was completely not Taehyung meant.

But now that Taehyung whined so much for that so he couldn't say no. They took few more pictures with their infamous boxy-bunny smiles.

"We should make another photo frame of us, don't you think Ggukie?" Taehyung said pointing at the hanging wall photo frame of them they took few months ago.