Chapter: 23(M)

(Skip this part if you're uncomfy as it contains Mature Content)

.

.

.

.

.

"Unghhh...s-stoph nghhh Gg-g Ggukieee oooohh.." 

Taehyung was crying in pleasure. Basically, he was completely naked, lying on his stomach, ass up in the air as he was on his knees. Eyes closed, hands clenched into the bedsheet, getting the rim job of his life.

"B-Babyyyyyyy nnnghh ..n-no morree aaaahhh,,y-you'll ma-make me cummm again stophhhh"

Taehyung was begging to stop his lover's tongue torture as he'd be coming for 3rd time if he didn't made Jeongguk stop then. 

Yes. Jeongguk made him cum twice already just by his mouth & tongue. They were doing it for like 40 minutes or something.
(not exaggerating at all, I was there as eye witness!>A/N)

- You'll forget counting how many times I'll make you cum today, Baby..

Jeongguk said in a hoarse voice, again dug his face on his lover's ass continuing his torture. He went back to his previous position & started circling the entrance with his tongue kept teasing the pinkish hole.

Taehyung buried his head into the pillow to muffle a scream. He was losing it already. It was too much.

"Oooooh my ghaaawwd....I-I rea-lly nghhhhh c-can't any-moreee ohhh fuckkkk!!!"

Squirming so impatiently, Taehyung's eyes were seeing nothing but white everywhere, feeling Jeongguk's tongue in his ass again. Taehyung became a sobbing mess in just couple of minutes as Jeongguk was eating him out like his life depended on it.

-You should've thought about it before teasing me Love.

Jeongguk said breathless, pulled out to take a breath just for a second.

Technically, Jeongguk was right. He was at work when Taehyung face cam him, showing some new pair of panties he wanted to buy, wearing it. 

Yes, by wearing that on a freaking video call! It wasn't something the couple did usual

Yes, by wearing that on a freaking video call! It wasn't something the couple did usual. They weren't kinky type, more like an average loving couple we can see around us. 

But Taehyung just wanted to spice the things between them a little, so he was just teasing his lover through video call which Jeongguk didn't get of course (too innocent tsk). He took his phone with him into the office restroom & dumbfoundedly nodded to whatever his lover was saying.