Chapter: 30

(a lil chapt.)

"Ggukie, I have som-somehing to tell you..."

Taehyung said lowly, carefully placing the little doggo into the table. Jeongguk came forward instantly wrapping arms around Taehyung whose mood suddenly diverted from excitement to nervousness. He brought up Taehyung's face with one finger as the latter was looking down, clearly hesitating to say something.

- Love, what is it?

"I think- Ggukie

I think we should move in together. Permanently?"

Taehyung said tilting his head one side, chewing his lower lip whereas fingers playing with Jeongguk's t-shirts collar. 

Jeongguk's eyes sparkled with happiness. Oh how much he wanted Taehyung to be his side each day! He never stated but it actually was painful not see Taehyung's face each day he woke up in the morning or went to sleep at night, to get Taehyung close everyday whenever he wanted. Taehyung felt the same as well but couldn't live without his hyungs too. So things were like that still then.

- Really!! You-sure baby? I mean-

"I wouldn't say if I wasn't sure."

Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jeongguk hugging as if his life depended on that hug.

"I just- I just can't live without you for a second anymore Babe. These days were hell for me. But it taught me the value of our bond. I can't risk to leave your side for a single moment. I wanna be in your arms everyday, every night. We'll argue, we will get angry then maybe will fight, will do everything like others do, but in the end we'll be at each others warmth. That's the only thing matters. Our love."

SLIGHT AHEM!

Jeongguk instantly removed Taehyung's face from his neck just to dive into a kiss. He poured all his unspoken words into it as if assuring Taehyung that he was right. Both smiled into the kiss eventually when they felt like both were fighting over to take the lead of that desperate kiss.

Jeongguk patted his butt signaling his lover to jump on his waist and Taehyung did immediately. Jeongguk's strong arms perfectly caught on his plump ass & gave it a harsh squeeze making Taehyung moan into his mouth loudly. Jeongguk succeeded to enter his tongue & Taehyung happily gave his boyfriend's tongue the entrance inside his mouth. The sucks his tongue was getting by Jeongguk, the pleasure he was getting by his strong palms squeezes in his ass was beyond world. Oh how much he missed his lover's lips into his own!

Jeongguk made his way to the bed without detaching his mouth from sucking the others warm cavern. The short bathrobe Taehyung was wearing was lifted up long ago so the squeezes he was getting on his bare ass made Taehyung rolled his eyes back. Jeongguk laid on him with his full weight into a bone crashing kiss & showed no mercy with his palms on the latters ass. Being out of breath Taehyung broke the kiss breathing impossibly heavy fanning each others mouth. Both were hard as rock. 

Both saw the needs in their eyes, skin burning hot as fire. One fully ready to take & the other to be taken. Jeongguk opened his mouth to suck the skin desperately below his ear, hand found place the brief Taehyung was wearing. He pushed his hand under it & that made him touch Taehyung's private areas; not removing the underwear completely. He kept rubbing his rough palm from front to back feeling the hardened member of his lover along with the warm pink hole under his touch. Taehyung's moans & whimpers could compared to loud sensational music as he was always a loud moaner. He got bold by his lover's naughty deeds, pulling his one leg close to his chest by his own hand so that the other could rub his private areas more. Jeongguk smirked biting his ear, middle finger teased around the clenching rim, thumb caressing the balls occasionally.