Chapter: 14

So that 1 day meet up of them changed everything. They were realizing that something is growing up inside them & that  was not only friendship. Something else. Something like they both were longing for.

They started talking regularly through texts & phone calls. Jeongguk used to call him after his shift ends & Taehyung would receive only to babble his whole day activists & Jeongguk would just listen to those mesmerizing nonsense (in a good way) talks. Sometimes Jeongguk would text/call while working too because he couldn't afford to wait to listen that melodious voice the whole freaking night or shift.

It became their daily routine.

They had started to feel something for each other. A feeling that both were unknown of for their whole life. It's like a gap was in their life which was slowly filling by only one another. And this feeling was developing rapidly by the passing days.

They started to met up with each other on Jeongguk's day offs too. Twice in a month. This goes for 2/3 months. They impatiently waited for their hangouts every week just like Army wait for RUN BTS each week (lol).

Jeongguk would come to Taehyung's village & spent time together. Sometimes by the river, ride on rickshaws for hours or by the roadside stalls.

That was one of the days when Jeongguk decided open up. They were sitting on a nearby park bench, holding 2 sodas; sipping occasionally.

- Tae..

"Hmm?"

-You wanted to know why I work overtime.

"Yeah. You didn't tell me yet" Taehyung pouted.

-Because I don't have a family to spend my times with.

Taehyung just looked at him blankly. Too shocked to speak.

-I'm an orphan Tae.

Jeongguk started. He shared. From the day he remembered, the things he experienced, the struggles he had been doing through all those years. Everything. A slight tear drop falls from his eyes. 

(Awww my baibieee)

(Awww my baibieee)

He smiled while wiping & looked up hearing sobbing sounds. He saw Taehyung's lips were wobbling, eyes filled with tears as if he was about to burst in tears at any time.

Taehyung couldn't take it anymore. He tightly wrapped his arms around Jeongguk's neck burying his face the crook of his neck sniffing cutely. Jeongguk froze. Too shocked to say or do anything. He just couldn't process what happened. Did Taehyung just hugged him! The Taehyung! He was crying for a mare person like him! He was letting his precious tears drop from his eyes for him!?

Jeongguk sat there without moving an inch; eyebrows raised too up in shock.

"I'm s- sorry (hiccup) Gguk. You've g-gone through a l-lot (hiccup). Wh-hy God is too unfair to us huh! Why w-we have to suffer. Waeee~"

Taehyung was crying while sniffing. Jeongguk's neck got fully wet with tears but he cared less. He himself had a bit of tears in his eyes. He felt so overwhelmed in this situation he never felt. He hugged Taehyung back. Tightly. One hand on his head patting, one hand on shoulder caressing. They both patting each other's back while silently crying.

- Shh Tae. It's okay. Don't cry please. And why you're saying sorry hmm? Don't say that beautiful. Shh....

The word 'beautiful' slipped in from his mouth which they both didn't seem to be noticed. It just came out naturally. Jeongguk was bad at consoling. He didn't even had someone to do this either. But he kept saying soothing words to Taehyung. He didn't know how he was doing that but he somehow felt really relieved doing that.

(their position;P

(their position;P.C-Collected)

They both got back normal after some moments. Still hugging each other. Taehyung got his conscious back so he separated him from the hold while looking down. Then slowly they both stared at each other. Saying no words. 

That day they realized, they do need each other's condolence. Each other's warmth.

Another day of their meeting, Taehyung said he wanted Jeongguk to come to his house, whining about they only hang out outside literally in his village & that was not fear.

But Jeongguk didn't want to go to Taehyung's home even after his thousands of insists. He didn't feel comfortable  yet. He needed time. Besides, for some reason he didn't want to face Jimin. He somehow got nervous at his presence. As if Jimin could read him like an open book which he feared the most.

Insecurities of being around people...

A.N- Are you enjoying their progress?

#borahaeTaTaz