Chapter: 4

(Ignore mistakes hihi)..

He just stared at that face for god knows how long and got back to his conscious when the machine started beeping notifying the fuel work is done. 

He was shaking within seconds. He messed up what to do next with the fuel pipe, where to put that, touching the wrong switch off the same time confusingly as if it was his first time working there. 

And then again, he heard the person giggling from behind. Like seriously! What the hell this ethereal beautiful extremely stunning gorgeous person doing to him all of a sudden! 

Somehow finishing the procedure he looked back, still giggling sound to be heard.

"I'm sooo sorry dear. I think I startled you." still giggling.

Jeongguk got stunned by the voice of that angel. It's so deep and calm. So much soothing that could listen to all day long. 

He shook his head as no.

"I asked your name that time. You didn't tell me yet."

The boy pouted. He freaking pouted! Omygoood he's so cute! 

Then he realized. Mentally scolded himself for his dumbness.

- O-oh s-sorry. It's Jeongguk.

"Woah Really! I had a friend named Jungkook at school. Jeongguk /Jungkook. Quite similar right?"

(Cute) Jeongguk thought.

- Y-yeah.

"B-but you didn't ask me my name~" pouted again making Jeongguk whipped cream.

- Umm I- I'm sorry then? S-so what's -

"Taehyung! My name is Kim Taehyung. But you can call me only Tae. My friends call me Tae you know! Cause calling your friend's full name is sooo boring right? And It's cute too! You try it too Gguk!"

- Gguk? Jeongguk was nowhere to found on earth.

"Yeah Gguk. I'll call you in short name too besides It's cute! Now try my name?"

- T-Tae.

"Not T-Tae Gguk~ It's Tae. Only one 'T' you know?"

Jeongguk was about to say it and a shout of Taehyung's name echoed.

"oh I gotta go now. Hyungie is calling to go back. Nice to meet you today Gguk. Hope to meet you again if you come to our area. ByeBye~~"

Taehyung left a whipped Jeongguk that day.

- Bye Tae...

A.N: TaTazzzzz

Pwease do vote~

#borahae....