Chapter: 21

(Ignore the mistakes hehe)

Jeongguk was sitting on couch, giving his boyfriend a hot oil scalp massage who was on the floor, eyes closed, legs spread lazily, enjoying his lover's treatment. Jeongguk was softly tugging his hairs occasionally between the massages making Taehyung moan in relaxation. Jeongguk's hand always does magics.
It was so good that Taehyung was in the verge of sleeping. He rested his head on Jeongguk's leg who smiled at his cuddly lover.

- Feeling better Love?

"Mmmhmmmm"

Jeongguk picked Taehyung up by his arms, made him sit on his lap who instantly wrapped his arms around his lover like koala, resting head on Jeongguk's chest. Jeongguk hugged him tightly leaning back to the couch, sighing. His baby was feeling so stressed for a few days. It was all for his graduation. He was so nervous & stressed out that caused headache a few times.

- Baby...

Taehyung hummed in his body warmth. Jeongguk ran his fingers through Taehyung's hairs, other hand softly rubbing his back.

- Don't feel nervous baby. It'll be good. We all will be with you tomorrow right? Please Love don't stress yourself, see it's affecting your health.

Taehyung picked up his head from his lover's chest, pouting which Jeongguk kissed away.

"I don't know why, I'm feeling so nervous" 

Taehyung said fiddling his index finger on Jeongguk's shoulder. Jeongguk just smiled kissing his nose.

- No no baby. See, tomorrow you'll be graduating! You'll make us so proud! It's such a wonderful event. You'll take lots of pictures with us, your friends, teachers no? So don't feel like that baby or the stupid headache will attack on my baby again.

Taehyung chuckled, nuzzling his nose on Jeongguk's cheek who was talking to him as he was really a 5 years old baby. 

Oh god everyone close to me treat like babies wae~ he thought to himself.

- Besides you'll get a surprise from me.

" Really!" Taehyung's face brighten up making Jeongguk chuckled shaking his head. Taehyung playfully slapped his shoulder before burying his face deep crook of his neck.

"Dunlietome" Taehyung mumbled something on his neck which was not understandable. Jeongguk was smiling at his cuteness. How cute could someone be!

- I didn't hear baby, again?

Taehyung grabbed Jeongguk's face tightly making his face fish like pouty.

"I said Don't Lie To Me" 

- Aididont! (I did not)

Jeongguk tried to say but it more sounded like gibberish. Now it was Taehyung's turn not to understand.

"I didn't understand Ggukie what did you said"

- I said-

"Why are you sooo cute oh good lord!"

Taehyung pecked his lips several times saying. They hugged each other again as they couldn't get enough of them at all.

"I'll stay here tonight"

- Alright baby. But did you inform hyungs-

"I'll face came them before we sleep or else they can't sleep in peace."

- Okay & we will leave early morning so you can get ready & be at University on time.

Yes, Taehyung didn't move in with Jeongguk yet. It was just didn't happen actually. No one of them talked to Jimin or Yoongi even if sometimes the couple got extremely in need of each others. They would go on dates, sometimes Taehyung would call his hyungs that he would stay over at Jeongguk's & the next day Jeongguk took him back to his house.