Chapter: 10

(a cute lil chapt)

It's really strange right that someone whom you didn't know a few moments ago becomes the reason of your smile?
Well that's exactly what Jeongguk felt the whole day. 

Working whole night shift, then again morning shift for 6 hours was enough for him to get exhausted. He had only 6 hours for resting each day. Usually he used to return to his little one bed room all sweaty and frustrated longing nothing but to sleep. 

But that day was exception. He neither threw his exhausted body in bed nor felt sleeping or disturbed. He rather kept smiling. Yup, he had a small smile on his lips the entire time even without his noticing. He just kept thinking what happened earlier. How precious Taehyung was, how lucky he got to be invited by Taehyung himself. The person he barely knew a day earlier became his reason to smile the whole day. He really felt so warm that day. A feeling that he truly wanted to keep safe in his heart forever. 

Thinking of those heartwarming feelings he didn't even realize when he had fall asleep.

2 days passed. Jeongguk had kinda expected Taehyung to call or text him. He himself could do that but he just can't break the ice at first place (an introvert symptom bla bla)

He took the phone several times to contact but just couldn't. 

Time was passing & he got stressed out but still couldn't do it....

A.N: Show some love TaTaz...