CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

SARAHS POV

"Look Kiara I've got to go meet up with John B but I promise every
thing will be okay. You've got me and I won't let you feel sad. See you later." I said to Kiara trying to make her feel better because I was leaving to meet up with John B. Kiara was an amazing person and I knew that she didn't want to hurt Pope but I could also tell that she was hurting JJ by doing that. I know I couldn't give her any real advice because it was her decision, but I wanted her to just tell Pope and JJ that she just wanted to be friends with both of them, and to comfort Pope that nothing ever happened between her and JJ but I know she could never lie to him. She loved both of them, but in different ways; and I really could tell that she loved JJ with all her heart and wanted to be with him, but Pope was her best friend. I personally shouldn't be speaking for Kiara, but I really needed to get that all off my chest. Its hard being the therapeutic best friend whilst struggling with stuff of your own, so whilst Kiara was dumping all her problems on me, I was contemplating what I was going to do about my family. After me and the pogues have started looking for the gold, and my family have found out, they've wanted to capture me and bring me back to that awful place they force me to call home. I don't want to go back and I honestly just want to stay with John B and the pogues, but I know I will have to come clean to my family about everything at some point. It was a lot of weight on my shoulders and I don't know how long I can go just keeping this to myself instead of telling anyone like I know I should.