CHAPTER ELEVEN

SARAHS POV

I arrived at John Bs House ready for our secret date. I was hoping Rafe didn't see me sneak out the house. If he found out I was associating with a pogue he'd go mental. I was thinking of staying at John Bs house. I didn't want to be a kook anymore. I wanted to be a pogue.

I arrived and walked through the door and John B was sat on the table. "Oh my god this is so nice!" I said to John B with a massive smile on my face as I sat down. "Sorry if its a little not kook like for you. I tried my hardest." He said. I felt so bad. "John B its perfect." I said to him, truthfully. I hated kook things.

"John B I cant believe you did this all for me!" I said. The table was set out with candles and roses and spaghetti Bolognese sitting on two plates. A wine bottle sat on the left side with glasses on each side. "How did you get all of this?" I asked him. "Kiara let me borrow it for the night." He said. I truly loved this. I truly loved him. "John B words can't describe how amazing this is. I love you." I said to him, his face glowing with candle light. "I love you too Sarah. I really do want you to be a pogue." He said to me. Just as i was about to respond there was banging on the window. My heart skipped a beat. I looked through the window and it was Rafe. "Sarah lock yourself in the bathroom! I'll deal with him." John B told me. I did what he asked and ran to the bathroom.

JOHN BS POV

I opened the door. "WHERES SARAH?!" He shouted aggressively. I didn't flinch. "Shes not here." I lied.

"Then why did I see her coming here?" He asked me, still shouting. Just as I was going to respond Sarah came out of the bathroom. "YOU LIED TO ME DIRTY POGUE!" Rafe screamed at me. "Rafe stop!" Sarah yelled. "SARAH WHY ARE YOU WITH A POGUE!?" He screamed at her. "Because I want to be Rafe! I love John B!" Sarah yelled at him. "SARAH YOUR COMING HOME RIGHT NOW!" Rafe screamed at her. "No rafe. No I'm not. I'm staying with John B." As she said that rafe grabbed the wine glass and smashed it on my head. I grabbed him as chucked him at the fridge. I grabbed him, opened the door and shoved him outside and locked the door.

"Oh my god. John B are you okay?" She asked me running towards me. "I'm fine." I said vaguely. She hugged me and kissed me. "I can't believe that's my brother." She told me. I couldn't believe it either. They are polar opposite. Sarah wants to be a pogue, and rafe despises them.

It was getting late so I gave Sarah a quick tour and then we tried to go to sleep in my room and she started crying. "I just want to be a pogue. I want to be with you." She told me whilst hugging me tight. "I know. And you can stay here. Your now officially a pogue." I told her. We kissed for a while and she whispered "Thankyou." Between breaths.

The rest was history.