CHAPTER SIX

JJS POV

As Kiara got dragged underwater I didn't think. I just suddenly dived under, opening my eyes, the salt burning them, but I didnt care. The only thing I cared about was Kiara.

I saw her struggling to get to the surface and I noticed both of us were drifting more deeper into the ocean. As soon as I saw her I tried to swim to her and I found myself grabbing her ankle. I tried so hard to swim to the shore whilst dragging her along but I realised she wouldn't have enough time without air. I let go of her ankle and pushed her up to the top of the water and I held her  as she lay unconscious. I swam to the shore and laid her down on the sand, her still not responding. I didn't know much about medical things but I tried to give her CPR and mouth to mouth. Suddenly she gasped for air and sat up, still in my arms. She looked at me. "JJ." She said softly and she hugged me in relief. Pope and John B came rushing towards us, still lying on the sand.

"Oh my god Kiara are you okay?" Pope said as he rushed to hug her but she pushed away. "I'm safe thanks to JJ." She said, burying herself deeper into my arms. "Cmon let's get you home." Pope said reaching for her. "No. Pope." She said. I was shocked. "I'm safe with JJ." She added. I held her closer as Pope walked away.

"You sure your okay?" John B added. "Yes." Kiara said coldly and John B walked away too.