CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

KIES POV

I woke up to JJ next to me and a text from Pope. I was hoping that he was okay, because we hadn't talked in a while...

"Hi Kiara. I'm so sorry for everything. I was acting so stupid for no reason. I know nothings going on between you and JJ. Do you and the pogues want to meet at the dock to talk?"

My stomach turned. "I know nothings going on between you and JJ." Those words burned into my mind. I didn't have time to explain so I thought I might aswell explain at the dock.

"Thanks Pope. We'll be there."

I texted back. I kind of felt guilty for not giving him a whole ass paragraph, but I didnt have time. I got dressed and woke everyone up to go to the dock and talk. They all agreed, and we set off to meet Pope. I was anxious.

"Hey guys!" Pope yelled as I pulled up on the back of JJs motorcycle. He didn't seem to mind anymore. "Hey." I said coldly as I walked over the dock. He had set out five beers, I knew immediately that it would be a drinking game.

"Cmon Pope its ten in the morning!" Sarah laughed hinting towards the drinks. JJ didn't say anything but sat down on the dock and grabbed a beer. "You can't drink yet JJ." Pope said. The facial expressions on JJs face said everything. "I havent asked the questions yet." Pope added. Then JJs face lit up and he put the beer down.

"Okay. I'll go first. Let's start off easy. Never have I ever... stole something." John B said.

We all drank except for Pope.

"Never have I ever... kissed someone." Sarah asked.

We all drank. Except for Pope.

"Never have I ever... done the deed." JJ asked.

We all drank. Expect for Pope. It started to get awkward and I could tell Pope thought we were aiming these at him. Which we weren't, he was just too innocent.

Next was Popes turn. He didn't hesitate to say "never have i ever... kissed my best friend." He looked at me and JJ. Now this one was aimed at us. We had to drink. As soon as we did Pope said "Its okay guys. I'm not mad." And me and JJ both looked at eachother in pure shock.