151. Finally Meeting Again

Start from the beginning

Therefore, even if he got badly wounded like now, when facing those gang people, he still felt it was no big deal.

He was still him, and his arrogance didn’t diminish a little.

However, when facing Chu Xiao with such a mess, he felt kind of awkward, and also embarrassed…

He didn't want the other side to see his current appearance.

Chu Xiao didn't know Ling Fan's mental state at this moment. He was only concerned about Ling Fan's injuries.

Watching Ling Fan's expression change slightly, Chu Xiao thought it was because of his injuries.

Chu Xiao bit his lower lip and didn't say anything, but his cold gaze swept directly at the leader of a gang sitting not far away from him.

That person was smart enough to stand up and give up his seat the moment he received Chu Xiao's gaze.

Ling Fan didn't say anything but raised his eyebrow and pulled over the chair.

He really needed a chair now. The two legs that were injured by a gun in the Ye Family’s warehouse, though not to the bones, but because it hadn’t been processed timely, they were now inflamed and the situation was not optimistic.

It was already his limit to be able to support himself walking from the guard room to here.

However, men were always a creature who treasured their face, especially in front of the person he liked or his wife.

So, even if he felt that he would be crippled using a little more force, Ling Fan still calmly pulled the chair over and sat right next to Chu Xiao.

Although Ling Fan was pretending, at least he looked quite composed now.

However, when Chu Xiao looked at those people in front of him, including Ye Huaxiong, the expression on his face turned cold and angry. A strong killing intent was unconcealed.

Ling Fan was someone he had no heart to kill him or what even though he had fooled him again and again…

How dare those people?

Like he felt Chu Xiao's anger, Ling Fan's lips curved, As if he was comforting, he said in a voice that only the two of them could hear, "I'm fine."

Perhaps it was because he hadn’t spoken for a long time, Ling Fan's voice was hoarse. This sentence made Chu Xiao's heart tighten, and his gaze towards those people became even more terrible…

“Ahem, since Ling Fan is here, I think it's time for us to have a talk about that batch of goods," under the overwhelming low pressure of Chu Xiao, Ye Huaxiong coughed lightly and said.

And the way he addressed him had changed from that as*hole to Ling Fan.

He had no choice. Chu Xiao's attitude towards Ling Fan had proven that the relationship between the two of them was not simple.

Therefore, he had to reconsider the whole thing.

Hearing Ye Huaxiong's words, Chu Xiao originally wanted to say, ‘There's nothing to talk about. I’ll take Ling Fan away now.’