"It's Just A Party."- Part 2

Alberto x Luca

Some of you guys requested for a part two so here it is! :)

Luca's POV

"Now it's your turn.." Lenny said before punching me straight in the nose.

They all laughed as I put my hand up to my nose. I felt a warm liquid rush out and when I looked down at my hand I could see my blood.

"Unusual.." I said. They all stopped laughing as they looked over giving me weird looks.

"What the fuck did you just say?" Lenny asked. A small smile cracked my face as I chuckled.

"They say strange fascination, infatuation. A lunatic. Call me what suits your taste, I just wanna taste and I've always heard it's what's inside that counts." I said as my eyes began to glow red.

"What the hell-" Giulia began to say, but I cut her off as I used my spell to snap her neck. I smiled as her body fell limp.

"Giulia?!" One of the cheerleaders yelled as they ran over to her body.

"S- She's dead- oh god, I- I think I'm gonna-" I held my hand out slowly balling my hand into a fist crushing her heart slowly. I watched as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

Everyone began to scream as I quickly worked my way around. I slashed Lenny's stomach open causing him to fall to the ground holding the open wound.

"Cause my insides are red and yours are too and the red on my face is matching you and goodness you're bleeding what a wonderful feeling! You're down and you're bleeding my head is just reeling!" I shouted as I held a wide smile.

"What the hell are you?!" Lenny shouted. I looked down at him with the craze look I held on my face.

"Don't mess with a witch." I said before snapping his neck so hard I ended up decapitating him.

Once the mess was done I rushed over to Alberto's body pulling him into the woods by the legs.

"I'll get you back love." I said as I went into the deep dark woods.

***

A/N: Sorry that this was super short! I'll be making longer one shots again as I go.