Drunk Nights

Alberto x Lying Luca

Something happened between Alberto and Luca one night. Causing Luca to push everyone away and lie about how he feels with what happened.

A lying Luca was requested!

This will be a bit sexual, but not detailed. If you don't like it though then I guess you should skip this one shot. Also wanna note that they're both older in this.

Thank you.

Luca's POV

"Alberto~" I moaned as our hands were tangled together in the silk sheets of my bed.

"Fuck.. I love you so much." He whispered to me as he bit my earlobe.

"I love you too.." I breathed out.

***

"Luca? Luca!" Giulia shouted making me snap out of my thoughts. We were at school in the cafeteria having lunch. Well, Giulia was having lunch while I on the other hand just pushed the food around my tray with a fork. Not really having an appetite to eat today.

"Are you good?" She asked.

"Y- Yeah. I- I'm fine." I said. She chuckled seeming amused.

"What?" I asked.

"You're lying. You stutter when you lie." She said making me sigh.

"I've noticed you've been off recently. You've been pushing everyone away. Especially Alberto and you guys are best friends! Did.. did something happened between you two or what?" She asked as she seemed to connect the dots. I tried playing it off as causal as possible.

"What? N- No. Nothing h- happened.." I said. Her eyes widened in shock.

"No way! Luca Paguro, something did happen! I want all the details." She said wiggling her eyebrows at me. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Look, can we just drop it? Please.." I said. Her face fell as she slightly smiled at me nodding her head.

"Yeah, of course." She said as she finally dropped the conversation.

A few nights ago me and Alberto were a bit.. drunk you could say and we kind of ended up.. sleeping together..

Don't get me wrong, it felt amazing. It felt right, but Alberto has a boyfriend. His name is Adam. Alberto made it clear that he wanted nobody to know what happened especially Adam..

***

After we were finished we laid next to each other trying to catch our breaths. I smiled as I looked over at him.

"That was-"

"Nobody can know this happened." He said cutting me off as he looked over at me. My smile faded as reality hit me in the face.

"Especially Adam." He said. I slowly nod my head.

"Okay.." Was all I said as I looked back up at the ceiling confused about everything.

***

"Hey guys!" Alberto greeted snapping me back to reality. I kept my head down as I stared at my food pushing it around the tray like I have been.

"Hey stranger! Where's Adam?" Giulia asked.

"Yeahh.. about that-"

I tuned myself out of the conversation as I got up from my seat and walked away without saying a word. I threw my food into the trash, setting my tray off to the side. I started to walk down the empty hallway to my locker as tears welled up in my eyes.

'Why is everything so confusing?' I thought as I pushed the tears back.

"Luca!"

I stopped in my tracks and looked back to see Alberto jogging towards me.

"Do you need something?" I asked as he stopped in front of me.

"No.. I mean, I think we really need to talk about-"

"T- There's nothing to talk a- about. We were just drunk. I- It meant n- nothing.." I said. His face fell.

"You stutter when you lie and I may have been drunk, but everything I said that night are sober thoughts. I love you, Luca. That night meant everything to me and I know it meant something to you too!" He said.

"What about Adam?" I asked.

"I broke up with him the day after it happened. I even told him what happened. I wanna be with you! Not Adam, not anyone else! Just you! I told Giulia I broke up with him at the table and I thought maybe you would have heard that, but.. I guess you didn't." He said as he lightly chuckled making me crack a small smile.

"Sorry. I've been tuning myself out a lot lately. You know, thinking a lot." I said.

"Thinking about what?" He asked.

"I- It's n- nothing.." I said obviously lying to him.

"Please, stop lying to me and just tell me how you feel. Tell me how you've been feeling. I wanna hear everything you've been bottling up inside!" He said.

"I love you, Alberto. I have been in love with you for years now! When you started dating Adam I was devastated, but was happy for you because you were happy. All that matters to me is your happiness. Then when we got drunk a few nights ago and.. you know, it felt amazing. It felt right! When you said you loved me everything felt complete and perfect for once. Like, I didn't have to hide how I felt about you anymore, but then the aftermath happened. You pretended like nothing happened! You didn't want me to tell anyone so I pushed everyone away including you! It's not like I could lie to you guys saying that I'm fine when that's far from the truth and.. everything is just so confusing." I said as tears glossed over my eyes.

"I just don't want it to be confusing anymore. I don't wanna lie! I love you. I have loved you from the start!" I said as I finished pouring my heart out to him. I noticed tears glossing over his eyes while he smiled at me.

"Let's end the confusion then. I don't want you to lie anymore either. Especially to me. I want you to tell me how you feel without lying to me or anyone else. Can we just express how we feel towards each other?" He said as he took my hands in his. I looked up into his eyes and without saying anything I slammed my lips against his. He cupped my face using both of his hands deepening the kiss as he pushed me up against the schools lockers. We parted for air as we rested our foreheads against one another while panting heavily.

"Let's finish this in the janitors closet. I know we have an hour till the janitor gets back." Alberto said. We smirked at each other as he lead me to the janitors closet. Shutting and locking the door behind us.