"Say My Name."

Alberto x Luca

Alberto and Luca live in a world where you can only say the name of the last person you kissed.

A/N: I'm back!! Feels so great to be back with you all! Thank you so, so much for the love and support you have shown me!

This chapter is pretty short, but I hope you all enjoy it still!! :)

Alberto's POV

"Tonight is the night, Giulia! I'll be proposing to him." I said as I looked in the mirror adjusting my tux for our date that I set up for me and my boyfriend, Luca. It's a fancy restaurant and I've been saving up for this moment.

"You look good! There's no way he'll say no. You two are simply meant to be." Giulia said. I chuckled as I stuffed the black box that held the engagement ring into my pocket.

"It's about time! Wish me luck." I said.

"You won't need it. Go have fun!" Giulia said as I walked out of my room. I waved to Massimo on my way out. Once I walked out of the house I saw Luca sitting on the water fountain dressed in a tux as well. I blushed as I admired him. The way the sunset light hit his face making his brown eyes shine.

I shook my head snapping out of it as I walked up to him.

"Hey Luca! You ready for our date?" I asked. He looked over and slightly smiled as he nod his head.

"Of course!" He said. Something seemed to be bothering him.

"Hey, is everything okay?" I asked as I cupped his face with my hand to which he backed away from a bit.

"Y- Yeah.. everything's fine. Let's go." He said. I nod my head deciding not to push on the subject.

"Shall we then?" I asked.

"We shall!" He said as he linked his arm with mine and off we went.

It wasn't a far walk and once we made it we were immediately sat down at a table. We ordered our drinks and food. It was starting to get dark out and the whole time Luca's mood was completely off.

'It's like he doesn't know me..' I thought as I set my fork down and looked over at him to see him pushing his food around not touching it.

"Why you acting like a stranger? What's with your behavior?" I asked. He looked up at me and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"N- Nothing.. love. Everything's fine." He said. My eyes widened as I realized he hasn't said my name all night and used the name love just now instead of my actual name.

"Say my name." I said.

"What-"

"Say my name. If you love me, let me hear you." I said.

"Love-"

"Say my name, say my name. I am dying to believe you.." I said.

"I feel alone in your arms!" He snapped. I looked up at him as tears filled my eyes.

"I feel you breaking my heart.. say my name, say my name! If you love me, let me hear you.." I said.

"I- I can't.. I can't say your name.." He said as tears glossed over his eyes. I sighed as I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

"Just say the name." I said. He shook his head not
wanting to.

"Say the damn name, Luca!" I snapped as I slammed my hands on the table making him flinch a bit.

"G- Guido.. it's Guido.."