"Sing To Me."

Alberto x Sick Luca

This one was requested.

Alberto's POV

Today was another boring day as I waited for the time that I usually swim to my boyfriend, Luca's place. When the time came I jumped into the sea, quickly swimming over to his place. Excited to see my loving boyfriend.

"Alberto has arrived!" I greeted as I swam in. I saw his family sitting at the table eating dinner like usual except Luca wasn't sitting with them.

"Where's Luca?" I asked.

"He's in his room laying down. He hasn't been feeling well." His mom said.

"Thank you!" I said as I swam to Luca's room. I peeked in to see him laying down on his bed, grunting in pain as he held his stomach.

"Hey Luca. I heard you haven't been feeling well." I said as I swam over to him. He opened his eyes as he sat up and looked over at me.

"Hey Alberto and no. I haven't. I can't keep anything I eat down and my head kills. I didn't get much sleep last night either." He said as he rubbed his forehead.

"Here. Scoot over and lay down." I said. He scooted over and laid down on his side with his back facing me. I laid down next to him and wrapped my arm around his waist, gently rubbing circles into his upset stomach.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" I asked. He looked over at me and smiled.

"Sing to me." He said. My eyes widened as I nervously looked back at the entrance of his room afraid his family would hear me. I'm a bit shy when it comes to singing in front of people. I've only ever sung in front of Luca.

"I don't kno-"

"You know it helps me sleep. Besides, my family won't be able to hear you." He said. I looked at him still unsure as he smiled to reassure me. I sighed in defeat as I smiled at him.

"Fine. I'll sing to you. I have the perfect song in mind too." I said. I let out a deep breath.

"Oh, his eyes, his eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shinin'
His hair, his hair
Falls perfectly without him tryin'
He's so beautiful and I tell him everyday
Yeah, I know, I know
When I compliment him, he won't believe me
And it's so, it's so
Sad to think he don't see what I see
But every time he asks me, "Do I look okay?"
I say..

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause boy, you're amazing
Just the way you are
Yeah

His lips, his lips
I could kiss them all day if he'd let me
His laugh, his laugh
He's hates, but I think it's so sexy
He's so beautiful and I tell him everyday
Oh, you know, you know
You know I'd never ask you to change
If perfect's what you're searchin' for, then just stay the same
So don't even bother askin' if you look okay
You know I'll say..

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause boy, you're amazing
Just the way you are

The way you are
The way you are
Boy, you're amazing
Just the way you are

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause boy, you're amazing
Just the way you are
Yeah.."

I looked down at Luca as I finished the song to see him sound asleep. I smiled as I kissed his forehead before quietly swimming out of his room. I looked back at him one last time before turning around, but stopped in my tracks to see his parents and grandma standing in front of me with small smiles on their faces.

"Uh, hello." I awkwardly said as I smiled.

"We didn't know you could sing." His mom said. My eyes widened.

"So, you heard?" I asked.

"All of it." His grandma said. I nervously chuckled.

"Your voice is beautiful. You should sing in front of others more." His mom said.

"Oh, uh, thank you." I said.

"You should go home and get some rest. It's getting late out." His dad said. I nod my head.

"See you guys tomorrow!" I said. They all waved as I swam out.

"Psh, my family won't be able to hear you my ass." I mumbled to myself as I swam back to the tower.