"Promise Me!"

Alberto x Self Harm Luca

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️

Self harm is mentioned in this chapter.

This was requested! Honestly, I felt like I could of done better and wasn't a big fan of this writing, but if you like it then I'm glad! I've just been busy for the past few days and I feel like this was rushed.

Probably overthinking this. Heh. A life of an over thinker!😅

Anyways! Like always, enjoy.

Luca's POV

"Oops! Sorry, didn't see ya there." Tony said after he walked right into me. I was on the floor trying to pick my books up that ended up scattering everywhere.

"Maybe if you weren't such a stick I would of seen ya." He said as he kicked my books around. I sighed as I tried my best to ignore him.

"A body like yours deserves to be in the circus." He said. Tears filled my eyes as I wrapped my arms around my small frame while Tony and his friends snickered at me.

"HEY! LEAVE HIM ALONE!"

I looked up to see my boyfriend, Alberto storming over and pushing Tony down full force making him fall to the ground. Alberto stood over Tony clearly pissed with clenched fists. Tony just chuckled as his friends helped him up.

"Look guys, it's the little faggots boyfriend. Saving him once again since the stick bug can't do it himself." Tony said.

"You better get going if you don't wanna get your ass beat again by me. Remember last time?" Alberto threatened. Tony's eyes widened for a split second before he scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, Scorfano. Come on guys. Let's just leave." Tony said as him and his friends left. Alberto turned to me and kneeled down to my level.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked as he picked my books up for me. I forced a small smile on my face as I nod my head. Alberto got up before holding a hand out to me which I gladly took and he helped me back up.

"Don't listen to that fucker. You're perfect the way you are, you know that?" He said.

"You only say that because you're my boyfriend.." I said as I looked towards the ground. I felt his fingers gently grab my chin making me look up at him.

"I say it because it's true. You are perfect, Luca Paguro." He said. I genuinely smiled as I grabbed my books from him.

"Thanks Alberto." I said. He opened his mouth to say something else only to be cut off by the bell ringing.

"See you at lunch?" I asked. He nod his head as he slightly smiled at me.

"Yeah. I'll see you then. I love you." He said as he kissed my cheek.

"I love you too." I said before we parted ways.

'I wish there was a medicine to rid me of this sickness.' I thought as I scratched at my already scarred wrist while walking down the empty hallways.

I've been hurting myself for some time now. Nobody knows not even Alberto. I can't even bring myself to tell him. He'll probably think I'm a freak of some sort. I feel ugly that's why my wrist has cut scars on every single bit of it. I feel worthless so I wanna hurt this. Joke of a body they say belongs in a circus.

***

It was finally the weekend. Which meant I didn't have to go to school. Nobody could torment or pick on me, but I feel like it's worse to be by yourself. The biggest bully you can have is yourself and that's me..

Here I was in my dark room, alone. I was sitting on my bed as I dragged the silver blade along my wrist watching the blood drip down from my arm and onto the white bed sheets. My parents were gone at the moment doing some grocery shopping so I was home alone and had no one to worry about walking in on this.

That is until my bedroom door flung open. My eyes widened as my heart stopped. I froze in my spot as I looked up to meet a pair of familiar green eyes.

"Alberto.." I said as the blood stained razor dropped from my hand.

"W- What are you doing here?" I asked as I stood up from my bed.

"Better question, what.. what are you doing?" He asked as he eyed me up and down before looking back at the razor on my bed along with the blood stains on the white sheets.

"Alberto-"

"Why are you doing this to yourself?" He asked as his voice cracked. I bit my bottom lip as tears welled up in my eyes.

"I.. I feel so worthless and ugly, Alberto.." I said. Tears rolled down my cheeks and I quickly wiped them away hoping they would stop.

"Luca-"

I let out a loud sob as I fell to my knees. Alberto quickly rushed over to me pulling me close to his chest.

"Luca, you are so much better than this." He said as he tightened his grip on me.

"Promise me you'll never do this again." He said. I looked up at him as I shook my head.

"Alberto, I.. I can't-"

"Promise me!" He said as our eyes locked on one another.

"I- I promise. I'm sorry.." I said.

"Don't be sorry. You have nothing to apologize for. We'll talk more after we clean you up. I love you, Luca. I don't wanna see you hurting like this." He said as he cupped my face. I melted into his touch.

"We'll get through this together." He said as he pressed his forehead against mine.