Meant To Be Yours

Psycho Alberto x Scared Luca

Luca's POV

It was like any other normal night for me. That's until I heard his voice.

'Alberto..'

"All is forgiven baby! Come on, get dressed. You're my date to the pep rally tonight!" He shouted. My eyes widened as I raced to my bedroom door, locking it quickly. I leaned my back against it making sure he doesn't get in.

"You chucked me out like I was trash, for that you should be dead- but, but, but! Then it hit me like a flash, what if high school went away instead?! Those assholes are the key! They're keeping you away from me! They made you blind, messed up your mind, but I can set you free!" He shouted making me wince and hoping he'll just go away. Even though I knew that wasn't happening.

"You left me and I fell apart, I punched the wall and cried- bam! Bam! Bam!" He shouted as he punched the door making me back away, falling down on the floor as I stared at my door in terror.

"Then I found you changed my heart and set loose all that truthful shit inside! And so I built a bomb! Tonight our school is Vietnam! Let's guarantee they'll never see their senior prom!" He said. The whole world felt like it stopped.

'He's going to blow up our school..' I thought as I began to nervously chew on my nails. Thinking of a way I could stop him.

"I was meant to be yours! We were meant to be one! Don't give up on me now! Finish what we've begun! I was meant to be yours!" He said. I sat there in awe, feeling my heart flutter a little..

"So when the high school gym goes BOOM with everyone inside- pchw! Pchw! Pchw!" He shouted making me jump.

'Anddd the heart flutter has now disappeared.. have to think of something..' I thought as I looked around my room. My eyes stopped when I saw some rope I had on my desk.

"That's it.." I mumbled to myself. I got up on my feet and walked on over to the rope.

"In the rubble of the tomb we'll plant this note explaining why they died! We, the students of Westerburg High will die. Our burnt bodies may finally get through to you. Your society churns out slaves and blanks. No thanks. Signed the students of Westerburg High. Goodbye." He said reading the note that he tricked everyone in school to sign.

"We'll watch the smoke pour out the doors! Bring marshmallows, we'll make s'mores! We can smile and cuddle while the fire roars!" He shouted. I quickly tie the rope to the ceiling, getting ready for my plan.

"I was meant to be yours! We were meant to be one! I can't make this alone! Finish what we've begun! You were meant to be mine! I am all that you need! You carved open my heart! Can't just leave me to bleed!" He shouted. I'll be honest, I still love Alberto, but I'm not what he wants me to be..

"Luca, open the- open the door, please. Luca, open the door. Luca, can we not fight anymore, please. Please, can we not fight anymore." He said. Tears stung my eyes as I placed the rope around my neck and body so I wouldn't actually be hanging myself.

"Luca, sure, you're scared, I've been there. I can set you free!" He said. I quickly pushed the tears back getting ready for him to barge in.

"Luca, don't make me come in there! I'm gonna count to three!" He shouted. I pushed the stool out from under my feet as my body hung there.

"One! Two! Fuck it!" He shouted as he broke the door open. I hung there from the ceiling as still as possible.

"Oh my god! No! LUCA!" He shouted. I could hear the pain in his voice, making my heart shatter.

'This has to be done..' I thought.

"Please don't leave me alone.. you were all I could trust. I can't do this alone.. still I will if I must!" He said.

"Luca? Dinner is ready!" I heard my mom shout.

"Shit! Don't worry, Luca. I'll finish our work for us." Alberto whispered before I heard my window open and then shut.

I stayed put until my mom walked in. Her scream filling my ears.

My eyes shot opened as I looked straight at her. She looked so shocked like she just seen a ghost.

"Hey!" I awkwardly said as I untied myself and fell to the floor.

"I- I-"

"I'm not really hungry right now, but maybe later! I gotta go!" I said as I quickly pushed passed her and rushed out of the house.

'No matter how madly in love I am with him I had to stop him. Even if it means I have to kill him..'