I Wanna Ruin Our Friendship

Alberto x Luca

Alberto's POV

"Not to sound rude or anything, but do I really have to hear what you wrote for Luca? The book I was reading was getting good and bedsides, I bet whatever you wrote for him is good! I tell you all the time he feels the same way." Giulia said as I dragged her to my room.

At the end of last summer I moved in with Massimo and her after Luca left for school with Giulia. They recently returned a few weeks ago and after some thinking I think it's finally time to tell Luca how I feel. I fell in love with him last summer, but never got the chance to tell him..

"I never wrote anything like this before! It'll only take a few minutes. Please?" I said as I grabbed the paper from my desk that I've been working on forever now.

"Okay, fine." She said as she sat down on my bed. I smiled as I cleared my throat.

"Luca, darling, you're my best friend, but there's a few things that you don't know of. Why I borrow your lipstick so often-"

"Wait, lipstick?" Giulia asked confused.

"Just listen!" I said. She sat up straight as she put her hands up in defense.

"Sorry! Keep going." She said.

"I'm using your shirt as a pillow case. I wanna ruin our friendship. We should be lovers instead. I don't know how to say this. Cause you're really my dearest friend."

"Luca, darling, you're my best friend. I've been doing bad things that you don't know about. Stealing your stuff now and then. Nothing you'd miss, but it means the world to me."

"I wanna ruin our friendship. We should be lovers instead. I don't know how to say this. Cause you're really my dearest friend."

"I wanna ruin our friendship. I don't know how to say this. Cause you're really my dearest friend. Luca, take my hand. Cause we are more than friends. I will follow you until the end."

"Luca take my hand. I cannot pretend. Why I never like your new boyfriends. Oh, your love for them won't last long. Forget those amigos."

"Oh, your love for them won't last long. Forget those amigos. Forget those amigos. I wanna ruin our friendship. We should be lovers instead. I don't know how to say this. Cause you're really my dearest friend. Oh, your love for them won't last long. We should be lovers instead. I don't know how to say this. Cause you're really my dearest friend. Oh, we should be lovers instead. Cause you really are my dearest friend. Oh, we should be lovers instead. Cause you really are my dearest friend." I said finishing. I looked up at Giulia who had a smirk on her face.

"So? Was that good?" I asked. All she did was point to my bedroom door that was clearly opened with a shock Luca standing in the doorway.

"Luca! H- How long have you been.. standing there?" I asked.

"Long enough. D- Did you mean all of that?" He asked. Before I could say anything Giulia got up from my bed heading towards the door to leave.

"I'll give you two some space. Ciao!" She said as she shut the door behind her.

"Uh, y- yeah. I meant every word.." I said hoping he felt the same way.

"I wanna ruin our friendship too." He said. My eyes widened as I look up at him to see him walking towards me. He cupped my left cheek and I immediately melted into his touch.

"Do you care if I.. kiss you?" He asked.

"What's that?" I asked.

"I- It's something I learned in school. Let me show you.." He said. I nod my head as he pressed his lips against mine. I seem to caught on easily and started moving my lips in perfect sync with his. We pulled apart so we could get some air.

"That was amazing." I said as I pressed my forehead against his. He chuckled as he smiled.

"Definitely was." He said before I pulled him in for another kiss.