"And I haven't heard of a first year student who fought against possibly the greatest threat to the world." Midoriya quipped back. In all fairness he was right, normality wasn't existent in his life anymore. Well assuming it was there, to begin with. "But not really no. The only thing I would say is that I now know someone who was broken because the hero association refused to get their own hand's dirty. Now she is being treated in the hospital for imploding due to some cunt trying to use her." He spat.

"Language, young man," Ryukyu warned him. 

But what he said was most likely referring to Lady Nagant. She didn't think of Midoriya having any sort of emotional attachment to Lady Nagant, but it seems she did have a sort of influence even though their short interaction.

The best way to get a message across was to cross arms, only in this case, Midoriya was being quickly desensitized to the truth of the world.

Hero academies must prepare their students by slowly introducing them to the horrors of the real world. Slowly and comfortably bringing them into the merciless world of heroes and villains. Where gains and losses come at the expense of human lives more often than not.

It was a way of preserving their humanity as well as training them to survive. However, with Izuku Midoriya, a young man beginning to just start his journey to heroism, the sights he has been shown has only contributed to him being exposed to things much faster than he should be.

He has known the pain of loss, grievance, literal harm coming his way and so much more. It pained her as a hero to see someone with youthful vibrance have his world literally shaken as he is now suddenly fighting to protect other people.

"We're almost there. I can see them fighting." Midoriya's words broke her out of her thoughts. She focused and she too saw Shigaraki and Stars and Stripes fighting in the air, as she jumped from fighter jet to fighter jet. "Now then... It's time to clash once more... Shigaraki."

Izuku put on his mask as green lightning emanated from his body, sparking around the air as his emerald eyes pierced through the mask and stared right into the battle.

As they got closer it was obvious that Stars and Stripes were about to be touched by Shigaraki. She seemed to have given up too. Or at least that's what it looked like to him. So to prevent him from getting that horrifying quirk he leapt off of Ryukyu's back and flew straight towards Shigaraki's hand.

Stars and Stripes POV (Imma call her SaS cuz it's so long)

'Ahh....I can't bring myself to do it. Live my brothers.' I closed my eyes. Sure giving up my quirk to the worst enemy of mankind isn't the right decision, but I sure as hell can't watch these guys sacrifice themselves for me.

"Hahahaha...New Order! The quirk is mine now!" Shigaraki proclaimed maniacally. I felt myself holding back a laugh. Doesn't he know that karma exists in this world?

My quirk will be his should he be able to control it. There is no way in hell New order will succumb to villany.

"Urg..." She heard a groan. 

A groan?

She peeked her eyes open to see black boots hitting the side of Shigaraki's arm. The figure following the leg is of a young hero. A bit on the shorter side for a male, an overall green suit and a mask to hide the face. The most noteworthy feature however was the green lightning emanating from his body.

A stray discharge flew and lightly burnt my nose. It felt like a jolt as if someone was calling me awake by force. 

"SHIGARAKIIIIII" The boy shouted loudly. I notice Shigaraki's eyes widen considerably before he backs away floating in the air.