Song Qinghan paused and turned to look at the man. It was at that moment he saw that a fit a sorrow flashed in his eyes.

“Are you that kind of fancying him…mmmm, me?” He asked.

Song Qinghan could only conceived an idea of a “fancying” stuff, there were no other scenarios he could otherwise consider on the matter that the man would contribute his land as the betrothal present.

Wu Dahu glanced at his belly again, pursed his lips and muttered in a soft tone, saying, “No matter what, I will marry you.”

Song Qinghan lowered his head and looked at his belly. Well, the confusion lingering in his mind dissipated all at once.

It was all counted on the man’s responsibility, and of course the duty to the upcoming natal child.

In such considerations, Song Qinghan felt somehow a bit sorrow for the original owner of this body.

That was the one who had been treated as a paving block for his family, and when he got no other uses for them, he got abandoned, as well as the one who was in two unhappy marriages, he didn’t get any love until his death.

But soon he realized that he was now taking over the destiny of this body. And in the daunting future with an endless darkness, he would become the ONE to taste the most misery life.

Thinking of this, he paused and then clenched his fists, in a look that he was ready for blocking the destiny the throat.

Hell NO! He needed to change!

Wu Dahu stopped and gave him a look of doubt.

Song Qinghan raised his head to look at him with his eyes showing rather sharp, asking, “Have you conceived the future after you sent your land out?”

In his current mind, he had his brain clear. That he should stay in the same boat and head in a right course with Wu Dahu right now was the wisest choice for him. At least he should keep in the united front in the food problems.

Therefore, it was impossible for him to live alone without the assistance of Wu Dahu if he was about to change the current situation.

He decided to put aside his prejudice for now and cooperate with Wu Dahu!

Wu Dahu could see that the man in front was little different from his eyes. He said honestly, “I hunt and I can catch some small-sized animals every day. If I’m lucky enough, I can catch wild boars and foxes.”

Song Qinghan was surprised, asking, “Huh? Then why didn’t I have tasted the meat yet? ”

Wu Dahu thought Song Qinghan would consider him as a selfish eater, he got his cheek blushed and explained in a hurried tone, saying, “I’ve changed them all for money. While the rice, oil, meat and so on in the family have to be bought with money.”

Fortunately, the easy-to-get-blushed man was in a tanned skin, no one could tell if he got his face red-rimmed or not from his appearance. Otherwise, if Song Qinghan knew that he was such a face saving person, he would have tease at him with all possible means.

After hearing his answer, Song Qinghan nodded thoughtfully.

Despite hunting didn’t cost much, if one was injured, it wouldn’t make up for the loss. Besides, no matter how powerful Wu Dahu was, he couldn’t get prey every day if the heavy snow came. Therefore, he still needed to get a stable source of earning money.

He pondered for a while what he could do. But it turned out that he could only offer the treatment of curing but nothing else. What’s worse, he was now in the ancient time, and as a surgeon, he was no difference with a bird without wings as he got no operating table and surgical blade.