Side Story - (1)

Once upon a time in the magnificent kingdom of Adarlan, two princesses, Mirai and Zhang Peng Peng, resided in the opulent palace. Both were known for their beauty, grace, and intelligence, but little did Mirai know that her very existence posed a threat to Zhang Peng Peng's ambitions to claim the throne.

Mirai, often referred to as the "Child of Prophecy," had grown up hearing whispers and rumors about her extraordinary destiny. Yet, the details surrounding her birth remained shrouded in mystery. She had longed to uncover the truth but was always met with evasive answers from her parents and the kingdom's advisors.

One fine day, Zhang Peng Peng, who was aware of the threat Mirai unknowingly posed, extended an invitation to her sister for tea. Curiosity and a desire for sisterly bonding compelled Mirai to accept the invitation without hesitation. Oblivious to the sinister intentions behind this seemingly innocent gesture, she arrived at Zhang Peng Peng's luxurious chambers.

The tea ceremony began in a serene and opulent room, adorned with delicate porcelain cups and an array of fragrant teas. Mirai sipped her tea, unaware that it contained a mysterious substance that would soon cloud her senses and leave her vulnerable to manipulation. As the effects of the substance took hold, Zhang Peng Peng started to exert control over her unsuspecting sister.

As they sat sipping tea, Mirai noticed a strange aroma emanating from her cup. Unbeknownst to her, the tea had been spiked with a potent concoction designed to manipulate her mind. It was a clever ploy by Zhang Peng Peng to bend Mirai to her will and eliminate any threat to her ambitions.

Days turned into weeks, and Mirai's behavior began to change. She found herself inexplicably drawn to Zhang Peng Peng's desires and commands, her once independent spirit slowly fading away. An influential maid named An, who was fiercely loyal to Zhang Peng Peng, played a significant role in this manipulation. An would whisper lies into Mirai's ears, convincing her that she had no one but Zhang Peng Peng in her life.

Mirai's manipulated state led her to believe that she desired the hand of the King of Cesta in marriage, a move that would align her closely with Zhang Peng Peng's plans. However, as the scheme progressed, a twist of fate disrupted their carefully laid out plan. Just as Mirai was about to approach King Zhang, her father, with her manipulated confession, a sudden thunderstorm erupted, casting the palace into chaos.

A bolt of lightning struck the ancient plum tree outside, shattering Mirai's trance and restoring a fragment of her awareness. Confused and disoriented, she struggled to comprehend what had transpired during her time under Zhang Peng Peng's control. The lightning strike seemed to have triggered a surge of clarity, momentarily freeing Mirai from the manipulation that had ensnared her mind.

Still reeling from the ordeal, Mirai sought solace within the palace of Zhou Keung, the Emperor of Wisteria. However, even within those walls, the insidious presence of An, the maid who had orchestrated her manipulation, loomed. An attempted to continue her deceptive ways, exploiting Mirai's vulnerability and attempting to twist her perception once again.

The culmination of this devious plot came when Mirai was forced into a political marriage with Zhou Keung, the emperor of Wisteria.

Still reeling from the ordeal, Mirai sought solace within the palace of Zhou Keung, the Emperor of Wisteria. However, even within those walls, the insidious presence of An, the maid who had orchestrated her manipulation, loomed. An attempted to continue her deceptive ways, exploiting Mirai's vulnerability and attempting to twist her perception once again.

It was during this time that Mirai discovered a startling transformation within herself. As she looked into a mirror, she noticed her once vibrant, emerald eyes had now transformed into a more bright color.

A sudden realization struck Mirai like a bolt of lightning. The tea she had consumed, under the influence of the treacherous medication, must have contained a substance that altered her eye color. As the effects of the tea diminished, her true nature resurfaced, washing away the false beliefs implanted by Peng Peng and An.

Yet, there was one force that remained steadfast and true-the profound love Mirai harbored for Zhou Keung. This genuine affection became her beacon of light, guiding her through the darkness of manipulation. With each passing moment spent with Zhou Keung, Mirai's true self fought to resurface, shattering the remaining chains that had bound her.

In their next incarnation, Mirai shared the tale of her torment and enlightenment, revealing the depths of her sister's treachery. The shadows of the past no longer haunted them, for their love had triumphed over deceit, and together they embarked on a new journey filled with hope and determination.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○●○○○○○○○○○○○○○