I will punish you all

Mirai's P.O.V.

I felt the severe stinging pain inside my stomach. My own brother stabbed me and said "That's why you need to die in place of your sister".

I saw his expressionless face and dead eyes for the last time.

I heard An exclaiming "How great! Good bye".

I was losing my senses. The only sense that I hadn't lost is the power of hearing. I heard heavy footsteps coming from my room.
I heard Zhou Keung scream "Mirai!!!No!!!!".

I knew my end is near. My brain started to show me the sweet memories which I had spend with my family. I have been doing everything for brother's sake up until now. I used to cover up Peng Peng's sins before. In the end I meant nothing to you all.

Fu Qian I won't call you brother anymore. Since there wasn't a single moment when you acted like a brother. And finally at the conclusion, I am still very glad to see you're still human trash to the very end.

After that all went blank. I thought for a second that it's alright. Everything will be over once I die.
I regretted that I won't be able to see my husband, father and mother again. I wish that I could turn back time. I wish I could see my husband again.

"Is it your wish?" A voice spoke.

What was that? Am I hallucinating.

"I am the dragon shard. I will make your wish come true. Since you broke my curse I will fulfill your wish". Said that voice. I saw a bright yellow light coming from my necklace. It was gifted to me by my father when I was born.

"What did I did to break your curse" I asked.
He said "Dragon shards are used by royal families to fulfill their own wishes. I did many bad things in the name of following orders. That's why the goddess cursed me that I won't be able to fulfill anyone's wishes. It will only break if someone wishes for other people's well being. And you are the first person to break it ".

"We will be entering the world of past, two years before your sister's arrival. It means it will be four years before your marriage. Use this opportunity wisely, punish them all".

I replied "It's my turn to kill them first".

I opened my eyes to see a luxurious room. No way I am in my night clothes. Is this my room. Don't tell me. It's me? Did I really came back? And the necklace. It's not on my neck!! I looked up in the mirror and saw my reflection.

 It's not on my neck!! I looked up in the mirror and saw my reflection

I am looking younger than what I used to look.

Don't tell the dragon was real. Has An entered the palace? All those people who betrayed me in my previous life, I will pay you the same pain which I suffered. I will protect the future which god bestowed me.

A female voice said "Pardon the interruption. Your Highness the doctor told that the fever was caused due to your peanut allergy. I have brought the medicines. Please take this".
As I saw who was speaking and my face lit up. It was Tianlan. My personal maid before An's arrival.

I said "Tianlan".
She responded "Yes, Your Highness?..".
I replied "Thank you".
She asked "Your Highness? Why you're suddenly....did something happened? "
I replied "I've just...meaning to thank you for a while".

In my previous life the first day when An entered in the palace she poisoned me. After investigation the same poison was found from Tianlan. She was hit a hundred times and this made her paralyzed. This incident made it easy for her (An) to become my personal maid.
If I was sick yesterday then the tomorrow will be the day when she enters the palace.

I said "Tianlan. I will follow my schedule starting from today".

In this life those things will never happen to you Tianlan, because I am back.

But first I need a plan. I am going to make father believe that Fu Qian is going to rebel. To make that happen I need to prove that An is the spy.

But I wonder. What happened to my husband?

Tianlan brought me the breakfast. I ate it in a hurry and got dressed up.
I wore the accessories that father gave me in my birthday. I will make good use of the dinner time to talk to father.

I asked "Tianlan, have you heard of the emperor of Wisteria?".

Tianlan's eye's pupils enlarged. Her jaw fell and she asked "Your Highness why are you asking me about the King of War, the cold blooded tyrant of the Wisteria? There are rumours that he killed his parents for the emperor's seat and he fought many wars to expand his Empire. His empire is five times larger than our Kingdom".

Tianlan was really a talkative person. It was worth to ask her about him. But wait! Did she told me that my husband is a tyrant? Did his personality changed because of my wish?

She continued talking "Do you not know Your Highness he doesn't likes any women lurking around him and rumor has it that he is a person who can read people's minds and can move objects without touching them".

I asked "So you're telling me he hasn't married yet. Right?".
She replied "Yes".
I asked "How do you know so much about him?".
I answered "Well I heard many rumors about him".
I said "Well I'm looking forward to meet him someday".

How does she know so much about him. She must be a spy. Let me slide this for today. The guards are not around too. If something happens to me again in this life I won't be able to get revenge.

End of P.O.V.

Tianlan's P.O.V.
She asked me "How do you know so much about him?".
I was secretly protecting her since she was born. I can't lie to her. Once my work here finally gets over I will sincerely tell her everything.

Although I don't know why my master said "If someday she asks about me tell her that I am a bloody tyrant who likes to kill people for fun. I even killed my parents and captured so many Kingdoms. Watch her reaction. If she acts strangely. Report to me immediately".

I should go and send a message to His Highness, the emperor of Wisteria, that Her Highness third princess is acting weirdly. I don't know why His Highness cares so much about the third princess even though the two of them have no relation. His Highness told me to protect Her Highness no matter what and he even ordered me to drink poison for her. She must be very important person to his Highness.

End of P.O.V.