Side Story - (2)

Once upon a time, in the kingdom of Adarlan, there lived a cunning and ambitious man named Fu Qian. He was the illegitimate son of the Queen of King Zhang, and his heart burned with an insatiable desire for power and revenge.

Fu Qian's twisted path to achieve his goals began when he stumbled upon a young girl named Li Mei. Li Mei was a destitute and unfortunate soul who had fallen into the life of a prostitute to survive. Sympathy mingled with opportunity in Fu Qian's mind, and he saw the perfect chance to manipulate the circumstances to his advantage.
With a devious plan forming in his mind, Fu Qian convinced Li Mei to take on a new identity: Zhang Peng Peng, the supposedly long-lost daughter of King Zhang. He adorned her in resplendent attire and presented her as a royal princess before the unsuspecting king.
To gain King Zhang's trust and solidify the illusion, Fu Qian spun a tale of tragedy. He claimed that the nursemaid of Consort Pan, a trusted member of the royal court, had switched the true child with another. This fabrication played upon the king's deepest fears and suspicions, and he began to doubt the legitimacy of his own daughter.
As Fu Qian gradually weaved his web of deception, he also made promises to Zhang Peng Peng. He assured her a life of luxury and opulence, using her as a pawn in his grand design. With each passing day, Fu Qian's influence over the unsuspecting king grew stronger, and he started to orchestrate events to manipulate the political landscape.
One such plot involved the third princess, Mirai, who was sent to the neighboring kingdom of Wisteria to be wed to Emperor Zhou Keung. Fu Qian seized this opportunity to sow seeds of discord between Adarlan and Wisteria, fueling animosity and mistrust. He whispered words of deceit into the ears of the Adarlan court, turning Cesta Kingdom against King Zhang and deepening the divide.
Despite the turbulent times, peace eventually settled between Adarlan and Wisteria. However, Fu Qian's treacherous machinations had only just begun. Seizing the perfect moment, he stealthily stole a precious artifact known as the spirit stone from King Zhang, a symbol of the kingdom's power and prosperity.
With the spirit stone in his possession, Fu Qian executed his final act of betrayal. He unleashed chaos upon Adarlan, setting the kingdom on a path to ruin and destruction. The people suffered, and even the once mighty King Zhang found himself helpless before the calamity.
But as the saying goes, "you reap what you sow." Fu Qian's actions had dire consequences, and karma soon caught up with him. Zhang Peng Peng, now captive under the former emperor of Wisteria, used her precarious situation to her advantage. She coerced Fu Qian into plotting the overthrow of Emperor Zhou Keung, her captor.