She is like me

Zhou Keung's P.O.V.

About 16 years have passed now. I have figured out how did I returned back in time.

When I was of fourteen a rebel took place under the supervision of General Chuan. I won that fight by cooperating with Civil Ministers. I stopped the rebel somehow. But the situation got worse.

Avadar started influencing the nobles to block the business routes with us.

The nobles started to embezzle the funds for the poors since the business routes were blocked.

After some months King of Avadar arranged a banquet to discuss about the problem of the route.

At the banquet it was decided that Avadar will open the routes if Emperor of Wisteria is ready to sacrifice the "nine treasures".

Nine treasures are nine herbs used for making antidotes and only found in Wisteria. It is illegal to transport this precious materials from one country to another.

Avadar Kingdom was important to Wisteria because of silver mines. In that area herbs called dried Linghzi and snake bile are found. This herbs were very important for the nobles and royals to make a fortune due to its scarcity.

When I was drinking wine in the banquet the eldest princess gestured the maid to serve the wine again. I had already read her mind. She was using her as a tool to poison me. I stoped drinking and stormed out of the banquet hall after the end of the banquet.

After another couple of months Avadar has already started attacking our border. I had no choice but join the war directly. Avadar joined hands with Xili, Beizhou and Cesta to conquer my empire. After two years of war we defeated Xili, Avadar, Cesta and Beizhou. Wisteria became the largest Empire in this era.

So many years have passed. This year she would be of fourteen right? I must invite the king to a banquet to discuss the matter of marriage with her. I can't wait to see her again. I went to the study and wrote a letter to the king. I wrote a invitation-

"I the Emperor of Wisteria, requests cordial presence of King of Adarlan in the next banquet going to be held in the next winter, 24th November. I request to visit the King in regard of our good relationship and to form a new relationship".

I sent this letter to him and went to attend the court.

After attending the court I needed to check the documents regarding the plague occurred in the north of our empire.

After I replaced all the ministers there is so much peace in the court. No one argues with one another. Everyone follows my order. I am free to use my powers. If my father would have been there he would have whipped me a hundred times if I had mentioned the greedy desires of those minister to him. He would have made me eat dry rice buns every day. He would have poisoned me in the name of making me stronger.

But due to daily practice and cultivation of my powers I became more strong than what I was in my previous life.

I can even kill a hundred of people in a blink of an eye. I just need to transfer my energy inside my sword. It is a piece of cake for me.

I used to think sometimes that why God has given me this kind of power. I used to hate myself. My own father despised me. I thought my fiance would hate me so I stopped using my powers. I was afraid I would lose her but she never used to love me. She was using me for gaining power. In this lifetime I would never be afraid of using my powers. I used to believe I would never receive love.
But after I met her I had long forgotten about it. I still remember her reassuring voice and her warm embrace. She was my wife in my previous life.
In this life I only want to live for her. I want her to be my empress.

And I have a little sister to protect too.

************************************

The day after An's execution

Tianlan wrote a letter to me stating that the third princess instantly resolved the issue of poisoning. She also stated that she didn't defended Fu Qian and grew the King's suspicion about rebellion of General Fu. Even though it's the first time she met Fu Qian and accepted his gift she was very hostile to him. When she recovered she asked about me.
Did she came back too? But how can I know that?
I replied to the letter Tianlan sent. I wrote -
"tell her that I will help her if needed".
I send it through a pigeon.
After several days I got a reply and it was Mirai's handwriting
How are you doing? When did you came back? How did you managed to conquer all the three kingdoms?

Through this letter I got that it is a mere interrogation letter. I wrote everything happened with me except my dream and my identity. I knew that even though I will tell her everything she won't believe me. I hid many things from her but I will tell her everything when she regains her memories on her own. Till then I decided to wait for her.

After that day she sent me letters every day. I couldn't reply to all of them since I was too busy and Fang was too stubborn. She used to cry if I had not played with her even for just a day. I even wrote an apology letter describing my situation.
She was kind and accepted my apology. But she never stopped writing letters to me. After some days I got the news that General Fu got caught with others with strong evidence of committing treachery. She did it very fast. Then why she foolishly let him go in my previous life. Or was it the light goddess's plan?

End of P.O.V.