Saving a friend (2)

The next day Xiao's sister helped the third princess learn martial arts.
One month passed by just like that.
The girl who was once depressed started to live her life normally.
The third princess proposed her to work as her maid and she happily came to work every day. Her name was Yue. Xiao Yue.

After more investigations by the court it was found that about half of the funds were given to some guild.

The third princess knew that something big will happen during her grandmother's birthday.

The parrots were ready. She is going to exchange them during Fu Qian's turn.

But she needs to find the antidote before her aunt's death too.
She was going to get poisoned during the birthday banquet.

She searched and searched but couldn't find a solution. There was only one option before her.

Early in the morning, eleven days before the birthday banquet she requested a visit with her father. She appealed to him to invite her grand uncle in the birthday banquet.

The king didn't like her grand uncle because he was a member of her mother's family. But due to his love towards his daughter he couldn't say no to her.

He sent a letter inviting him on his mother's birthday banquet.