Reaching Changping(1)

They set off in the morning. The royal carriage was moving slowly and the royal guards were sitting on their horses and guarding the princess. They just passed the capital.

As soon as they reached the camp she was stopped on her way. A sturdy man was just facing the carriage.

He was wearing a black cloak so the person couldn't be identified. The carriage and the guards stopped upon seeing him. After a few seconds they saw the jade pendant of the first prince and bowed down.

The young girl inside the carriage with the maid sitting near her feet came out and greeted him.
The first prince was the elder legitimate brother of the red haired princess. He removed his cloak . His reddish brown hair could be seen from far.
He ordered "I was waiting for you. That bastard cousin of mine is really up to something".

"Big Brother!". She jumped out of the carriage and hugged her dear brother. Tears fell down from her eyes. "Big brother I missed you!".

"Hey! Stop crying like that. I am still alive". This brother of mine still doesn't knows how he will get killed by his own subordinate in the excuse of war.

The man said "Was mother alright? Was she acting same?". Their mother entered the palace as a royal consort but she soon lost her mind. Just like a bird being kept inside a golden cage she lost her hope of freedom. She started to demand all the luxuries in the world. And she fell in love with a guard. But the king got to know about that and to save his reputation blocked this news. Within the palace she is known to be the most loved woman by the king but no one knows the truth about this except the first prince and third princess.

One day while playing hide and seek in the garden they heard their mother's cries. The maidservant said "Please, your Highness calm down. Please". That day was the first time the first prince had seen his mother crying so bitterly.
"Only because the king took me by force that the two of them were born. It's all because of the king that I can't even meet my lover's and mine flesh and blood. Only if it wasn't for the king I would have had killed the two of them at birth".

Hearing those words the first prince covered his sister's mouth so she won't be discovered. From that day on the relationship between them and their mother changed.

The two of them tried hard to obey their parents so that they won't be thrown away. But still when the first prince gets killed the queen urges the king to give a proper title to Fu Qian for his bravery.
There is only three months left for the war to take place. Not many days are left. Mirai couldn't think of any ideas to save her brother.

So at night she stood outside her brother's camp.