!!! information

(important things to keep in mind)

this story takes place during d3

mc and all the ducks are age sixteen in this book, and are sophomores at Eden Hall. Goodwill games took place a year prior when they were freshman.

Eden Hall has set uniforms for all students.

tmd d3 takes place in 2021 in this book. there won't be many mentions of 21st century technology in this book, and the year difference doesn't dramatically affect the story, but there are mentions of  2021 in this book in the first few chapter at least. feel free to imagine whatever year you want, but just know there are mentions of the 2010's and 2020's.

while this book does follow the same storyline as d3, there will be minor changes in the timeline/ when certain things take place. In order to make this book flow evenly, I had to stretch out certain events over the course of a couple days rather than back to back to back.

in this book the first varsity game is indeed the JV/varsity game, explaining why there are no mentions of games the varsity participated in prior to the JV game.

WARNINGS= this book includes all of the following; sexual themes, harassment, vulgar language, and underage alcohol consumption

If any of themes trigger/bother you, please feel free to move onto to another book, as I will not be putting trigger warnings on the chapters that contain one of the above in an attempt to not spoil any surprises.

despite all said, feel free to imagine anything different when it comes to the character/ uniforms. if you want to think the character has brown hair, imagine that. if you want to imagine there's no uniforms, go for it. however, there are mentions of the mc's characteristics (hair color, eye color, etc.) and there are mentions of the uniforms, so some may find it difficult to imagine what they want.