XL- forever safe

The family all held hands as they apparated to the order

Once they all arrived all the adults went into the kitchen to talk while all the teenagers went upstairs.

Aliana was a bit shook, she saw joey.

was he a death eater?

Harry noticed Aliana's distressed face as she sat blankly on the corner of the bed. He walked over hovering over her as he placed both of his hands on her cheek, "You okay love?"

Aliana nodded as she stared off into space. Should she tell him? She didn't know. She knew if she told Harry he'd want to figure it out then Joey would do something bad.

Harry interrupted her thought as his thumb stroked her cheek bone, "love? who were you talking to, i heard you talking when i was trying to find you?"

Aliana's eyes finally met harry's eyes, "It was nothing. I was looking for you. Why did you even run into the fire Harry?"

Harry sighed as his eyes wandered the room, "I felt so angry, after what Bellatrix did to Sirius.. I wanted to... hurt her."

Aliana placed her hand on top of his to show comfort, she felt so bad for him.

Harry questioned, "why did you run in? that was quite stupid Aliana."

Aliana rolled her eyes, "I couldn't let you go in by yourself! are you insane?!"

Harry laughed as he kissed her head, "Try to get some rest, ok?"

Harry had his own room in the attic the bathroom in the side of the room directed straightly into Ron's room.

Aliana sat quietly as Harry brushed his teeth, "Harry?"

Harry peaked his head out of the bathroom door's frame, "Yes love?"

Aliana said quietly, "Can i stay with you tonight? i'm just a bit-"

Harry smiled brightly, "Of course you can Lia, you don't even have to ask."

As she finished washing her skin and brushing her teeth Ginny peaked into the bathroom, "where are you going?"

Aliana blushed, "I'm sleeping with Harry."

Ginny's mouth dropped.

Aliana slapped Ginny's arm, "Not like that you bozo.Ginny laughed as Aliana went up stairs, "Good luck."

Aliana flipped her off as she walked up the wooden stairs.

Aliana opened the door. She sighed as she flopped onto the bed. She was exhausted. She wanted to throw up, the thoughts of Joey kept running threw her head. Is Joey a death eater? does he work with the dark lord? why does he want her?

Harry came out of the bathroom. He smiled, "Nice sweater." Aliana smiled as Harry's arm wrapped around her lower abdomen and she curled up into a little ball. Harry kissed her cheek before they went to sleep. She felt safe.
-

The next morning the two woke up with pounding on the door.

Harry jumped up and before he could even open the door Ron walked in. Ron's face dropped, "Did you too just.."

Aliana groaned as she threw the sheet over her face.
Harry rubbed his eyes tiredly, "No Ron."

Ron laughed awkwardly, "I was gonna ask.. to borrow a pair of socks."

Harry groaned angrily as he whipped a pair of his socks into Ron's face.

Aliana laughed, "Don't you have better things to do? Go shag Hermione for heavens sake."

Hermione's face popped up in the door frame.

Her face blushed into a bright red, "What- DID YOU GUYS-"

Aliana and Harry both shouted, "NO!"

Hermione laughed, "Well I suggest you both start packing, we are leaving tomorrow morning."

Aliana nodded, "Thanks Mione."

Hermione smiled as she pulled Ron's arm out of the way. She shut the door firmly.

Harry rolled his eyes, "I swear Ron always knows when to show up to things."

Aliana laughed as Harry flopped lazily onto the bed.
She looked down at him as he stared at the ceiling. she smiled brightly as she just stared into his eyes.

Aliana mumbled, "you look so good right now."
Harry's eyes widened as he shot his head up facing her.
He smirked, "mmm?"

Aliana was interrupted by a forceful kiss.
Aliana's eyes shot closed as she kissed harry back with the same amount of force. Her hand stroked his hair on the back of his head while his was traveling around her jaw area.
She felt his smirk form from his lips.

Aliana muttered breathlessly, "I'm a better kisser mhm?"

Harry pulled away and looked into her eyes teasing, "Mhm i don't know, she was-"

Aliana interrupted him as she shoved her face into her taking control.

She hovered over him as her hands traveled all over his chest. Aliana kissed him deeply. She felt his hand creep around her lower waist squeezing her tightly.

Just as their kiss continued three pounding knocks slammed on the door.

Aliana pulled away and looked over to the door.

Remus said still knocking furiously, "Harry? are you awake? May I speak to you?"

Aliana jumped off of him, "Shit. Shit.Shit."

Harry jumped up too as he fixed his hair. Aliana sprinted into the bathroom and sprinted into Rons room.

She heard Harry open the door, "Hi, sorry, I was reading."

Remus nodded as he began talking to Harry.

Aliana crept behind him.

A little smile formed on Harry's face as he held back his laughter. She was able to get away. She ran into Ginny's room.

Ginny looked up from the prophet, "Damn what happened to yo..." Ginny's face turned into a smirk, "ohhhh."

Aliana rolled her eyes, "we didn't do whatever you're thinking of, just a simple kiss."

Ginny laughed, "Simple? The marks on your neck say so."

Aliana's eyes widened as she sprinted into the bathroom and saw.

Ginny crept behind her, "I'm surprised he's a good kisser, for such small lips."

Aliana smacked Ginny, "I cant wait to torment you when you find someone."

this was an interesting chapter.