XXXIX-home

Harry smiled at Aliana as her hands cupped around his jawline

Harry pulled in and there lips met once again.

Her hands ran through the back of harry's hair as their kiss deepened.

He lifted her chin up to get a better angled as his lips dominated hers.

Arthur walked in. He luckily had his nose stuck in the prophet.

Aliana pulled away quickly looking down at her palms awkwardly.

Arthur looked up and smiled, "Harry may i speak to you?"

Harry nodded as he smiled at Aliana and walked out of the room.

-
The past couple of weeks had been great for Aliana and Harry. They finally were getting along and she was happier than ever.

Aliana had just got out of the shower. Her hair was damp and laid directly onto her shoulders.

She put a tank top on and some long pajama pants.

She to the staircase and saw harry looking out the window.

Aliana said as she approached him making him stand up quickly, "has Ron gone to bed?"

Harry nodded, "Oh.. yeah he just headed up."

Aliana nodded.

Harry sighed stepping closer to her, "Aliana, i'm sorry. i just can't keep thinking of what-"

Aliana interrupted him by a short but pleasant kiss.
Just as the kiss started to escalate a huge flash zoomed by the window.

Aliana pulled her lips away from his. She moved her head to look out the window. Still, with her hands on his jawline, "Harry.."

suddenly the whole burrow was circled around by fire.

Harry looked into Aliana's widened eyes, "Get out, lia go find Remus."

Harry ran leaving Aliana by the staircase. then he heard a certain laughter.

Bellatrix.

Harry pushed through the adults and started chasing bellatrix. harry heard Arthur and Remus scream, "Harry Nooooo!"

But he had so much anger, he wanted to kill bella.

Remus tried running after him but he couldn't catch him.

Suddenly Aliana ran passed the adults.

Aliana jumped over the fire and ran in.

Remus shouted, "Aliana!"

Harry sprinted through the large grass all he could hear was bellatrix chant
I killed Sirius Black
I killed Sirius Blackkkk

Aliana sprinted so fast, her breathing became heavy and rapid. She came to a hault as everything around her became silent.

She began walked until she noticed she was in water.

Aliana muttered looking around, "Harry?"

Suddenly a large figure came into her vision.

Aliana muttered trying to stay calm, "Joey?"

Joey was in all black. His eyes were darker, his arms and neck were covered in tattoos.

He smiled dangerously as he said in his sharp British tone, "Aliana, darling."

Aliana backed up as she felt her robe get heavy and soggy from being dragged in the water, "Joe-
Joey what are you?"

Joey laughed until he grew more angry, "missed me?"

Aliana had been ignoring any thoughts of Joey, he literally wanted her dead.

Aliana but her bottom lip nervously, "No, i haven't."

Joey spat angrily, "Liar."

Aliana breathed heavily.

Joey went up to her face, "darling, I warned you."

Suddenly he pointed his wand at Aliana and mumbled a spell making her fall back into the swamp.

A big black cloud swished up into the air until she heard more movement in the tall grass.

Fenrir Greyback.

She heard splashing behind her, Harry went in front of her and shouted, "Stupefy!"

Fenrir blocked it but went away

They looked around flinching at every sudden movement and sound.

Harry made sure Aliana was always behind him.

Aliana heard her dad and Tonks screaming their names but they were too busy throwing spells.

Remus and Tonks stood in front of the teenagers with their wands pointed out ready to strike.

Suddenly black smoke formed up in the sky as all the death eaters flew out of the grass.

Suddenly all of the order was there.

Then, there it was.

The death eaters all crashed into the burrow.
Aliana felt a cold tear run down her cheek.

Arthur muttered before running, "molly."

They all caught up to him.

Arthur put his arm around his wife comforting her as she watched the wood fall and crash of her home.

Aliana had her hand over her mouth as her eyes watered. She felt a warm and grab hers interlocking them together.

She couldn't even watch.

It wasn't even her home but it felt like her home.

She's been in there ever since she was 11 when she met Ron, Harry, and Hermione. Soon she got to meet Ginny, Fred, George, and Tonks.

She listened to the fire crack and form around.

Poor molly.

Her mouth was wide opened. Her home was now gone.

Goodbye to the home where she always felt warm and secured.

bye this was sad-