XXXVII-slugclub

Hermione slammed the book onto the shelf, "I couldn't care less of who Ron kisses

Hermione slammed the book onto the shelf, "I couldn't care less of who Ron kisses."

Hermione walked fastly as Harry hurried behind her, " Was I under the impression he and I would be attending Slughorns christmas party together? yes. Now, given the circumstances i've had to make other arrangements."

Harry nodded, "Have you?"

Hermione snapped, "yes. Why?!"

Harry sighed, " well i'd have thought seeing as neither of us can go with who we'd really like to. We should go together as friends."

Hermione whined, "Why didn't I think of that."

Harry questioned, "who are you going with?"

Hermione said quickly, "It's a surprise. anyways it's you that we've got to worry about. you have to ask Aliana, you can't just go alone."

Harry sighed.

Hermione groaned, "Well it's going to be hard after Lia saw you doing. Romilda apparently has a massive crush on you. she's trying to snuggle you a love potion."

Harry lifted her eyebrow, "I made out with her because i was drunk. But i wonder if I should ask-"

Hermione snapped her fingers in his face, "hey! no you have to fix things with aliana. besides Romilda is only in love with you because your the 'chosen one'."

Harry mockingly smirked, "But i am the chosen one."

Hermione smacked Harry in the head with her rolled up parchment.

Harry said quickly, " Ok. Sorry. Kidding. Well how am I going to make amends with Aliana, she can't even look at me."

Hermione sighed, "Well.. i think you should hurry up. I heard Theo may ask her."

Harry nearly dropped all of the books in his hands, "He what-"

Hermione out her hands up in defense, "I don't know.. Ginny is setting her up with-"

Harry growled as he left the library angrily.

Hermione muttered, "uh oh."

-

Ginny was walking with Luna in the dark corridors.

Harry roared, "Ginny!"

Ginny went pale, "Uh no."

Harry stopped in front of the girls, "Why the hell are you setting Theo Nott and Aliana together."

Ginny rolled her eyes, "Listen Harry.. you can't expect her not to move away from you a little, she won't trust you for a bit because of that. just give her time."

Harry sighed, "Well i think the time is up. Where is she?"

Ginny shrugged, "I don't know. Look for yourself."