IV- prick

~

                                                 ~

The next morning was shitty for Aliana.

She didn't know what happened last night with Harry and definitely did not want to talk to him. She felt regret and a bit of excitement
SHE KISSED HER FUCKING BEST FRIEND.

She was lost in her thoughts until she ran into one of her oldest friends Claudia.

Aliana screamed with shock, "Claud!"
Aliana noticed Claudia was with some boy." Aliana narrowed her eyes, "Am i missing a couple chapters?"

Claudia gave a slight smile, " Oh, I'm sorry, this is Joey. We started dating a few months ago. he's in slytherin."

Aliana greeted, "hey, I'm Aliana, I'm in Gryfindor."

Joey nodded annoyingly, "Yup mhm."
Claudia ignored Joey's gesture, " it was nice seeing you Lia, we have to get together soon."

Aliana hid her confused face and stared back at Claudia, "oh, yes. Definitely! See you around!"

As she walked away she glared at Joey. he and her met eye contact and gave a sly look at her.

What was his problem?

As Aliana walked away she saw a familiar face in the hallway.
Harry.
Nope. Nope. Nope.

Aliana tried to walk passed him but he walked up to her.
He gave an awkward smile, "hey." He noticed her jaw was clentched and look furious, "are you okay?"

Aliana shook her head to snap out of her dose, "Oh yeah.. yeah i'm fine. I'll see you around."

Harry watched the girl walk away knowing there was something bothering her.
Harry was alarmed by the bell knowing he was late for class.

Harry muttered to himself, "Dammit."

He ran to class luckily the teacher wasn't there yet. He sighed as he sat down next to Ron behind Aliana and Hermione.

Ron said nudging Harry, "What wrong with Lia? She seems off. She usually more happy and more open but today she seems off."

Harry shrugged agitatedly, "I don't know mate."
Everyone was laughing using magic and flying paper airplanes until the airplane stopped as it caught on fire and broke.

The paper crumbles fell on the floor as Professor Umbridge said, "Good morning Children... Ordinary Wizarding level examinations... O-W-L most commonly known as owls! Study hard and you will be rewarded.. fail to do so the consequences may be severe."

Everyone stared disgustedly at the pink lady.
Umbridge put a book on everyone's desk as she said, "please to know from now on you will be following a carefully structured ministry approved course of defensive magic. yes?"