XXXVIII- L word

Aliana woke up with a blazing headache

Aliana rubbed her head in irrational pain, "shit."

Aliana groaned out of bed and wobbled to brush her teeth.

She had Harry's sweatshirt on.
-

Today was the day everyone went home for Christmas break.

Aliana remembered how awkward her and Harry were last Christmas, it wasn't going to be any different she didn't even know if they were still officially together.

Aliana did some last minute packing as the sun shined above them.

She put on a gray gryffindor crew neck with sweatpants and left her hair naturally down as she carried Moo and her trunk out of the dorm.

-

Harry and Ron sat on the train together. It was quite odd. It was just the two of them.

Ron said confirming what harry had said, "Unbreakable vow? You sure that's what Snape said?"

Harry's head rested on the wall behind him, " positive. why?"

Ron stuttered, "I-i-it's just you cant break an unbreakable vow."

The two talked until Ron saw someone standing out their seats. Ron muttered, "oh.. bloody hell."

lavender blew her breath on the glass making it fog up. Lavender traced a heart with her finger and put the initials R+L in the center of the heart.

Lavender whispered as Ron tried to smile, "I miss you." she sprinted away after.

Harry muttered vomiting in his head, "lovely."

Ron muttered quickly, "All she wants to do is snog me. My lips are getting chapped! Look!"

Ron put his face into Harry's face Harry said backing up his face, "I'll take your word for it."

Hermione and Aliana were talking and laughing until the reached the glass door.

Aliana glared into Harry's glassy eyes. His face lit up when he saw her icy blue eyes contact his eyes.

Hermione stared at the heart on the glass.

R+L.

Hermione sighed angrily storming off. Aliana broke Harry and her eyes contact and followed her.

Harry sighed deeply fiddling his book in his hands, "So what happens.. when you break an unbreakable vow?"