V-no more lies

tw: blood/cuts

Harry headed to his detention with Professor
Umbridge.

He dreaded going but he knew he had to go.

Harry arrived at her door, he knocked agitatedly.

Umbridge put down her tea and straighten her pencil as she calmly said, "come in."

Harry opened the squeaky door to a bright pink room filled with plates with cats.

Umbridge said as Harry looked around spontaneously, "good evening mr. potter. Sit."

Harry nodded as he took the chair next to her desk.
Umbridge said as Harry shut the door, "You're going to be doing some lines for today mr. potter."

Harry nodded as he reached in his bag for his quill.

Umbridge said confusing harry, "no, not with your quill.. you will be using a rather special one of mine."

Umbridge smirked as she placed the "special" quill next to him.

umbridge said hovering over the raven hair boy, "Now.. i want you to write... i must not tell lies."

Harry said clenching his jaw to redeem his anger, "How many times."

Umbridge said suspiciously, "let's say for as long as it takes for the message to sink in."

the pink lady tuned away from his while harry snapped, "you haven't gave me any ink?"

Umbridge turned around calmly, "oh.. you won't need any."
Harry rolled his eyes, dreading to be there. He picked up the quill as he heard Umbridge sigh deeply.

He began to write i must not tell lies multiple times until he felt an excruciating pain in his hand. It felt as if someone were cutting into his hand.

He looked over to see i must not tell lies carved into his hand. The blood slowly formed amongst the words slowly dripping.

He watched as the letter formed holding in the pain.
He looked confusedly at Umbridge.

Umbridge said innocently, "yes?"

Harry didn't want to give her the satisfaction like what Aliana told him. Harry lied, "nothing."

Umbridge whispered, "that's right. because you know deep down you deserve to be punished. Don't you mr. Potter?"

He looked angrily into her cruel eyes.
She laughed, "Go on."

Harry was there for an hour he watched as the cut grow deeper in his hand as blood dripped everywhere.

Harry muttered to himself, "bloody hell."
~
Finally he walked out of that dreadful office back to the common room. He didn't want Aliana, Ron, or Hermione seeing it. He didn't want them to freak out over it so he hid it underneath his sleeve.

Harry walked calmly into the common room. it truly was packed. He looked over at Fred and George selling their trick candies.

He walked over to the couch next to the fireplace.
He heard Ron say, "Hermione you're the most wonderful person i've ever met. i'll never reach you again."

Hermione rolled her eyes as she stared at harry.
Harry sat next to Aliana on the couch who was as usual writing in her journal.

Hermione cleared her throat, "So... how was detention?"

Harry looked up , "uh- er- fine."

Aliana picked her head up from her journal and narrowed her eyes at him, "That sounds believing."

Harry rolled his eyes as he closed his eyes.
Aliana shrieked, "What the fuck Harry?!"

Ron and Hermiones face shot up as they never heard a single word like that come from Alianas mouth.

She held harry's bloody hand.

Harry pulled his hand back, "it's nothing."

Aliana grabbed his hand back, "No- no it's not did she do this to you?"

Hermione and Ron went over to check it out. Hermione shrieked, "You have to tell professor Mcgonagall!"

Harry said back, "No hermione it will only make things worse."
Aliana nodded in agreement.
Aliana said softly, "Can i atleast get you the correct stuff so it won't get infected?"

Harry nodded as he followed her back into her, Ginny, and Hermiones dorm.

They both walked into the empty room as Aliana went to grab medical tools for harry's injury.

Aliana said sitting next to him on the corner of the bed, "She really did this to you."

Harry nodded, "Yeah."

Aliana said putting liquid on a cotten ball, "This is going to sting, here.."

She held onto his good hand, "Hold my hand, if it hurts squeeze my hand. ok?"

Harry looked at their intertwined hands and nodded.
Aliana sighed as she gently patted his cut.
harry felt the utter pain right away. He groaned at the pain.

He squeezed onto her delicate hand and closed his eyes shut.

Finally what felt like ages she got some wrap for his cut.

Aliana smiled at the boy, "I'm going to put this on so it's doesn't get any other bacteria inside."

Harry smiled back as she wrapped his hand, "how do you know how to do all of this?"

Aliana said wrapping his hand, "I've learned from my dad, in my cottage it's just the two of us.. he's usually really busy at work or stuff so i'm usually on my own. So when i'd do house work or outside chores i'd sometimes get cuts or scrapes and i learned from my books."

Harry nodded impressed, "so you taught yourself?"

Aliana blushed as she finished the last piece of his hand, "it's nothing special. didn't you teach yourself how to like save everyone all the time?"

Harry said picking up his wrapped hand, "Well, that's a natural instinct, yours is actual knowledge."

Aliana smiled looking down at their still intertwined hand, "knowing how to defend yourself correctly is an actual knowledge. let know if it continues hurting."

Harry sighed, " So about last night.."
Aliana sighed deeply, "Yeah, I don't know what happened."

Harry felt as if someone stuck a knife in his chest, "Oh, yeah me neither. I'm just glad it didn't ruin our friendship."

Aliana deep down felt sad. She couldn't get this feeling out of her, she had no idea what it was.

She smiled, "well, your all set, just let your hand rest for a bit."
He nodded as he walked out of her dorm.