XXI- james

tw: blood

lol why does this look so funny-

Aliana, Harry, and Hermione met up with Ron, Ginny, Luna, and Neville on the bridge.

Hermione screamed while running, "How'd you get away?!"

Ginny said running towards the three, "Puking Pastels it wasn't pretty.."

Hermione stared amazingly at them, "That was clever!"

Ron blushed as Hermione stared amazed at him.

Aliana could feel the tension.

Neville questioned, "How are we getting to London?"

Harry stared bluntly at everyone, "look it's not that i don't appreciate everything you've all done but i've gotten you in enough trouble as it is."

Harry walked past Neville and Ginny letting go of Alianas hand.

Neville said staring at harry walking away, "Dumbledores army was supposed to be something that was real.."

Harry stared at the 6 people in front of him. Ron stuttered, "You don't have to do this all by yourself mate.."
Harry stood silent in front of everyone. Harry sighed deeply, "So how are we getting to london?"

Luna said smiling as the wind hit her hair blowing in her face, "We fly of course."

Aliana couldn't see the Thestrals so she went with Harry. Aliana wrapped her hands around his torso as they took off into the sky.

They all flew flying over hogwarts, aliana stared amazingly at it, she loved hogwarts.

They road threw clouds which nearly freaked out hermione and Ron, but Aliana could see London's lights coming out of the cloud.

She muttered still hanging onto harry, "Holy shit."

-
The 6 ended up in a dark room filled with shelf's and shelf's of prophecy's.

Aliana held on tightly to harry, she was so nervous she had a gut feeling something terrible was going to happen.

Aliana saw a prophecy on a shelf it had Harry on it. Aliana tapped harry as she stuttered nervously, "H-harry that one has your name on it."

Harry let go of her hand walking over to the prophecy. He stared at it, that can tell him everything.

Hermione shouted, "harry i wouldn't pick it up, it could be a trap."