Chapter 126

Jiang Xiaoman had guessed it a long time ago, but he didn’t panic.

She asked: “What hands and feet?”

“Just when you fainted, my chip current and magnetic field were in chaos, and when I recovered, I found that your numeric panel had changed.” The system didn’t notice anything wrong at first, although the host fainted for a few seconds. , But the body is functioning normally, all organs are functioning normally, and there seems to be no problem.

Later, it recalled the host’s numerical panel and found the clues.

The numerical panel is a table to quantify the physical condition of the host, except for some vital body characteristics data, which is the quantification of some internal values ​​such as IQ and EQ.

The host’s value in the column of knowledge was 85 points, but now it is 80 points, which is 5 points less.

This is a very strange thing.

Generally speaking, as long as you keep learning new knowledge, there will be no decline, and it will grow with age. There are also people who are smart at the beginning, but don’t want to make progress and waste their good IQ.

But its host is still in high school, and the knowledge reserve of life is gradually reaching the peak stage, and it is impossible to fall back. Taking a step back, the host is not Fang Zhongyong, how could such an outrageous thing happen?

The system analyzed a wave and drew an inference.

“Host, a system has done it for you.” The system whispered: “This system is more terrifying than we thought. I remembered some bad things. We may have encountered the legendary big system.”

“What big system?”

“The host needs to complete the tasks issued by the system to earn points, and then trade through the points and the system. However, the system is not omnipotent. Each system performs its duties and can only exchange the corresponding skills. This large system can be exchanged without points. article.”

“??!!!” Jiang Xiaoman’s eyes widened, and he was suddenly full of motivation to upgrade: “System, have you upgraded to the top, and you won’t need points if you ask for something in the future?”

Is this the charm of large systems?

“…This is not the point.” The system was crying without tears, “I have only heard of this kind of large system in legends. It does not require the host to exchange points for items, but directly equivalent exchanges-exchange health for health, use Wealth is exchanged for wealth, and knowledge is exchanged for knowledge.”

But objects cannot be created out of nothing, and the system must also obey the law of conservation of matter.

Since the system is to act on the host’s “talent”, it must take away the “talent” from others, and then attach the “talent” to the host.

It is a simple and rude addition system. However, the added thing will not come out out of thin air, it is just transferred from one person to another.

The system said: “To put it simply, just now, a system stole your knowledge and transformed it into the knowledge of its host.”

“That’s terrible…”

The system is very frustrated, and the voice rarely brings a little real cry: “Sorry host, I can’t find a way to deal with it.”

Jiang Xiaoman pondered for a while, and was really embarrassed to say that she hadn’t planned to let the system help herself charge.