Chapter 95

Jiang Xiaoman and Yu Qingshi came to school on bicycles.

My home is a bit far away from school. In fact, I don’t need to ride my bicycle by myself. But Jiang Xiaoman feels that I can go to bed early and get up early to have a good work and rest. Second, I can exercise my physical fitness.

Since Jiang Xiaoman is already riding a bicycle, Yu Qingshi naturally has nothing to say. What Jiang Xiaoman said is what it is.

The two had an accident on the road today.

When Jiang Xiaoman accidentally ran into Yu Qing, he injured his calf, and even his school pants were broken.

Yu Qingshi didn’t pay attention to this injury, he guessed it would be cured with a band-aid. But Jiang Xiaoman felt very guilty and sad. After arriving at the school, I asked the teacher to report as soon as possible, and then helped Yu Qingshi to go to the school infirmary.

Yu Qingshi let her go.

The two were next to each other and went to the school infirmary together.

Unfortunately, this scene was met by Ye Jiajia. Thinking of the previous guess, the gossip in her eyes was even more radiant.

So close!

These two people really have a problem!

Ye Jiajia decided to follow along.

In the end, nothing happened. Yu Qingshi and Jiang Xiaoman just entered the school infirmary one after another.

School doctor’s room?

Ye Jiajia looked up at the big words, lost in thought. But this time things were so normal that she couldn’t infer anything.

She poked her head toward the door of the school doctor’s room, which was half closed.

“Hello, classmate, what are you doing?”

Ye Jiajia was attentive, the most impatient of being disturbed, and waved the hand on her shoulder, “Go away, don’t bother me.”

“Classmate, what are you doing here?” The voice sounded a little bad.

Class?

…To class! !

Ye Jiajia turned her head abruptly, seeing the armband on the man’s arm, she was stupid.

Isn’t this the disciplinary team inspector that everyone is afraid of! !

Why, why should we arrest her!

Ah, stop! ! She doesn’t want it, she doesn’t want to stop!

“I don’t observe discipline during class time, and I am unconscious and unconscious. Stand here and wait for your class teacher to claim it.” Take out a small notebook and write down a name.

Ye Jiajia wanted to cry without tears, so she could only stand against the corner.

She wasn’t the first person to be punished for standing, she had long experience.

Xiao Man said that as long as you stand upright and look aggressive, no one knows what’s going on. Even if it is a penalty stop, you must be brave and fearless!

Ye Jiajia straightened her back.

She is not afraid at all!

It’s just that as soon as she thought about it, she heard some discordant voices.

“Brother Jie, why is there a girl there?”

“Wow-there are actually girls, girls school bully?”