Chapter 55

Zhang Xinhua was at a loss holding two green onions.

He asked with tears, “Can this really be eaten for breakfast? Can it be eaten raw? Will it hurt?”

“No.” Yu Qingshi said categorically, “I have eaten.”

“Really, I testify.” Jiang Xiaoman said.

Under the gaze of both of them, Zhang Xinhua had to accept the gift.

“Thank you.” Zhang Xinhua said.

Knowing that he loves to eat, he even prepared breakfast specially for him, which is really touching.

Jiang Xiaoman shook his head: “You’re welcome.”

Yu Qingshi nodded: “Good friends just want to help each other.”

Zhang Xinhua cried and took a bite of the onion, and found that the taste was not bad, so he finished eating.

Jiang Xiaoman gave him a thumbs up: “You are awesome.”

Zhang Xinhua was embarrassed to exaggerate.

After a while, the children were all taken away by their parents, each looking for each mother and each class. Jiang Xiaoman, Yu Qingshi and Zhang Xinhua were in the same class and became classmates again. As for other children, they are in all classes.

Jiang Xiaoman likes sweet Ye Jiajia the most.

It’s just that Ye Jiajia’s child is not in the same class as her, so it is a bit sad.

The head teacher is also a beautiful young lady, but not Teacher Yang.

The children sit in chaos, unruly and restless.

It’s noisy in the classroom. Although it’s not like the kindergarten kids who keep humming, they are also not very calm.

But because of the experience of going to kindergarten, children can face it calmly.

It’s just that some children who can’t do without their parents cried for a while and stopped crying.

Jiang Xiaoman has a natural admiration and yearning for classrooms and desks because of his childhood experience. The other children were humming. She obediently sat in a good position, shaking her legs, waiting for the teacher to come.

As soon as I looked up and looked at the red letters on the blackboard “study hard every day”, I suddenly felt a sense of trance.

It really feels like home.

Looking back, glanced at the other children, she found Yu Qingshi in the most corner.

He is still that way, and he looks very uncomfortable.

Neither crying nor making trouble, but wishing to shrink himself in a corner, a small face without expression.

Before long, the head teacher walked in and stood on the podium.

“Children–”

No one cares about her.

“Hello kids, I am your Chinese teacher and class teacher.”

“What is the head teacher?”

“Can you eat it?”

“We used to have a teacher named Chinese. There are many teachers with the same name and surname.”

…Not only language, but also mathematics!

The head teacher is someone who has seen big scenes, and he has a good way of comforting the children.