Chapter 96

Jiang Xiaoman was lying on the bed, looking at the system panel silly and cheerful.

Now her balance totals more than 5,000 points. After unlocking the system mall these years, her points have been in and out, earning a lot, and spending a lot at the same time, not very able to save points. This time, so many points were credited to the account in one breath, Jiang Xiaoman was so happy.

At this moment, the system’s slightly tweaked voice sounded: “Host, you…can you lend me more points to get me upgraded?”

Jiang Xiaoman was silent for a while, decided to pretend to be asleep, and ignored it.

“…”

With this little trick of her, Natural Nian couldn’t escape the system’s eyes, and the system was a bit sad.

The system said: “I will become more powerful when I level up. The host can do more things and earn more points!”

The system firmly believes that the reason it has not grown into a large system is because it is not strong enough, and that it is not strong enough because of insufficient points. So everything is to continue to work hard to upgrade!

But it still has no points.

Jiang Xiaoman opened his eyes and asked him, “But you haven’t paid back the points you borrowed last time.”

“…If I have points, how can I not pay them back?” Isn’t this nothing?

Jiang Xiaoman asked it again: “You tell me first, how do you plan to pay it back?”

The system can’t do tasks, how can it earn points? How did it save those points before? This is also a problem.

The host is aggressive and looks like I won’t borrow if you don’t say it. The system hesitates for a moment, and has no choice but to say: “Our system also has tasks…Before you, I also bound other vicious female partners in other books. After completing the task, I will have points.”

Which book has no system now? The system is also very busy, sometimes I have to rush to the scene. Its level is too low, and the bound female partner is not a desire boss, and she will soon receive a box lunch. The cycle of completing the task is fast, and the profit is not much. Otherwise, how can you get a thousand private money?

Jiang Xiaoman nodded, indicating that he understood.

“In other words, you don’t have the points to pay me back. Because only if I complete the plot, you can be considered as completing the task and get the points.”

“…Yes.” The system suddenly had a bad feeling.

“So, when you have points, I don’t need it anymore.”

“…” It seems so right.

Jiang Xiaoman lay down directly and turned to sleep.

System: “Woohoo!!!”

Jiang Xiaoman: “Don’t cry, you won’t cry.”

“Ohh Ohh ohh!!!”

“Are you a train?”

“Host, don’t be so cruel and ruthless. Only you can help me. Aren’t we good friends?”

Jiang Xiaoman blocked his ears.

But the system is playing in the brain, even if she covers it, it still doesn’t help.

Ooo, ooo, ooo, ooo, a small train passed from his mind open.

Jiang Xiaoman stood up and said angrily: “If it’s done, it’s for you, but you have to promise me that you can’t force me to follow the plot, or I won’t give it to you!”