Chapter 125

Realizing that she had said something silly, Liu Xuan began to find ways to make it happen. She laughed and said, “How can this be? Siyu, are we wrong? Jiang Xiaoman’s surname is Jiang, and she is not Wen, how could she be? Where is the eldest lady from Wenjia? The driver must be lying to you!”

Not to mention it’s okay, as soon as I said it, it directly hit Liang Siyu’s painful foot.

Jiang Xiaoman’s surname is Jiang, but that is her own choice. My mother and grandma had discussed that they wanted her to change her surname, but Jiang Xiaoman was unhappy and had a mess.

As for herself, she wanted to be named Wen, but she could not be named Wen, because there was no chance.

Liang Siyu’s face immediately darkened, gave her a pity, then walked away silently, without saying a word.

Since then, Liang Siyu has not spoken to Liu Xuan for a whole week.

Although QQ did not block black, basically, Liu Xuan couldn’t get a response no matter what news he sent. Liang Siyu treated her cold and ignored her.

Liu Xuan has nowhere to say that he died unjustly.

Miss Liang Siyu has a temper, who knows who is. Didn’t she just say something wrong? As for?

Originally, Liu Xuan thought that there might be some hidden feelings, otherwise, how could the relationship be messed up to this point? But after another thought, Liang Siyu also did not have the surname Wen, and had been the eldest of the Wen family for a while, so why couldn’t the surname Jiang not be?

Liu Xuan suddenly became clear, and was no longer questioning anything.

On the contrary, there is a sense of “the emperor takes turns to sit and come to my house next year”.

Just this sentence, Liu Xuan dare not say it in front of Liang Siyu.

It is impossible for her to lose her friend Liang Siyu.

If the mountain is not just me, I will go to the mountain. At this time, be a conscientious licking dog.

Liu Xuan started to use his brains to give Liang Siyu breakfast, umbrellas, and various snacks. From Shift 8 to Shift 12, she ran very diligently every day.

Liu Xuan felt that a week should be almost enough for Liang Siyu to calm down, so she took out her assassin and went to Liang Siyu to claim credit.

She sent a link to Liang Siyu, and clicked it into an irrigation section of the school forum. There was a red post on the top.

[Come pick the school flowers and grass in your mind]

This is a poll post. It is the tradition of Qiming.

Their days are too boring, they can only find some pastime on such trivial things.

The annual school flower and grass selection contest is here.

Liu Xuan: [Siyu, come on, your name is on it. I stayed up all night to vote for you. My dad’s number, my mother’s number, my grandparents, grandma, grandpa, elder brother and sister numbers, I borrowed them all over, just to vote for you! Duck! ! You can win the championship! ! 】

This time, the message sent by Liu Xuan did not fall to the ground, and Liang Siyu returned the message to her.

Liang Siyu: [What are you doing with these flowers, I don’t care, it’s boring]

Liu Xuan: [Hey, I think you are worth it]

This time, even if it is reconciled.

Liu Xuan was relieved at this moment.