Chapter 72

Jiang Xiaoman, who was the head of a strange costume, was caught by the teacher and went to the office to drink tea.

Jiang Xiaoman was particularly nervous.

As a good student, Jiang Xiaoman is no stranger to the teacher’s office. In the past, she was very active in coming to the office to ask teachers for questions. Not only that, she often came to help teachers get homework and distribute homework.

But as a problem student, this is the first time.

Jiang Xiaoman’s mouth was flat, and the sky was about to collapse.

A pair of eyes blinked, although he did not speak, but his face was full of grievances. The teardrops on the eyelashes will not drip, and they look so pitiful.

What the teacher wanted to say was swallowed back in an instant, not knowing what to say for a while.

At this moment, no matter what you say, I feel so sinful and vicious.

How can you say anything to such a cute child? But… Rules are rules!

The rule is not to dress up!

The teacher sighed heavily, did not recognize her crying face, and said cruelly: “Little Man, the teacher knows that you are a very individual child, very hot, cheerful and generous, but there are school rules. The school’s rule is that you can’t pretend to be outrageous. It’s not good for you to influence it, you know?”

While talking, the teacher pointed to her head.

Jiang Xiaoman touched his head by himself, and when he sucked his nose, he would cry.

“But teacher…I have a real braid in front of me.” Wouldn’t you want her to cut it off?

Oh, she doesn’t want it.

Is she going to be like Zhang Xinhua, with a bright and eye-catching bald head?

Don’t don’t, that situation is terrible just thinking about it!

The teacher continued to sigh: “Braids are not a problem, but…this, this…you are aesthetically, he, he is not…that ordinary pupils can have, you know? Other children like to imitate, it’s not good.”

The teacher also has a headache.

This is the student on her cusp, and the teacher doesn’t want it!

Jiang Xiaoman continued to cry, crying silently, without a sound, but his tears fell away.

She covered her braid with her hands and sobbed: “My uncle said, “When my hair grows a bit longer, he will take it off. I water the braid every day and it will grow out soon. Teacher can Can’t you not cut my hair?”

“The teacher does not cut your hair.”

To coax the crying child, the teacher found out the parent contact information and called Jiang Xing.

After the two communicated, the next day, Jiang Xing took Jiang Xiaoman to untie his dirty braids.

Jiang Xiaoman was still crying.

She watered the braids on time every day, and she was about to pour out her feelings.

She was reluctant to untie it all at once.

and……

“Uncle, untie it, don’t you, will something happen?”

Jiang Xing glared at her, “You kid, what nonsense? What’s wrong with your uncle? I am superstitious, unscientific, not a good baby!”